Search found 4 matches

by walterthaddeu
23 Nov 2006, 21:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SURNAME TADDEO/ THADDEU
Replies: 4
Views: 6368

Re: SURNAME TADDEO/ THADDEU

Hi, my name is Walter Thaddeu. I was born in Alegrete - Brazil in 12/01/1958 and I need more informatios about my Grandfather . His was born in Castiglione Messer Marino - Chietti - Abruzzo - Italy, in 25/5/1855
by walterthaddeu
23 Apr 2006, 05:04
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: surname
Replies: 2
Views: 4299

surname

My surname is Taddeo, my grandfather was born in Castiglione Messer Marino, where is this city?
by walterthaddeu
08 Mar 2006, 08:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SURNAME TADDEO/ THADDEU
Replies: 4
Views: 6368

SURNAME TADDEO/ THADDEU

SOMEBODY HAVE KNOWLEDGE THIS FAMILY?
by walterthaddeu
12 Jan 2006, 07:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Taddeo
Replies: 2
Views: 3643

Taddeo

My surname is TADDEO, i need a Sttatto di Nascita os my Grandfather. He was born in Castiglione Messer Marino, Chieti - Abruzzo. I lived in Brazil.