Taddeo
- walterthaddeu
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 30 Dec 2005, 00:00
- Location: santana do livramento - brasil
Taddeo
My surname is TADDEO, i need a Sttatto di Nascita os my Grandfather. He was born in Castiglione Messer Marino, Chieti - Abruzzo. I lived in Brazil.
Re: Taddeo
This is an forum....walterthaddeu wrote:My surname is TADDEO, i need a Sttatto di Nascita os my Grandfather. He was born in Castiglione Messer Marino, Chieti - Abruzzo. I lived in Brazil.
for italian civil record of your ancestor you must request it :
Ufficio di stato civile
Via E. Colapietra
66033 Castiglione Messer Marino (CH)
Italy
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Taddeo
My maternal grandfather, Joseph Taddeo, was born in Chiete, Abruzzo, Italy on 16 June 1891. He may have grown up in Bari, Italy. He emigrated to the US (Barnesboro, PA) where he married Nellie Racine then moved to Syracuse, NY where I was born. I’m interest on any geneological information on him.
