My grandfather died in 1975 and his death certificate lists his mother's first name incorrectly as Dorizata instead of Donata.
I do not have his mother's birth certificate yet (has not been located). I do have his parents marriage certificate and his father's birth certificate.
What do I need to ...
Search found 17 matches
- 03 Nov 2007, 18:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Mother's first name is inorrect on Grandfather's d
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2012
- 28 Oct 2007, 16:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I have everything I need except for Naturalization info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7368
Re: I have everything I need except for Naturalization info
http://www.italiangen.org/Naturalizatio ... enSite.pdf
will sending this form do the job or is there another step i am missing?
will sending this form do the job or is there another step i am missing?
- 28 Oct 2007, 15:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I have everything I need except for Naturalization info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7368
Re: I have everything I need except for Naturalization info
if this is the correct information, will obtaining a copy be good enough for the Italian consulate? or will i still need to wait years like other have had to do for an official copy (if that makes any sense) ???
- 28 Oct 2007, 15:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I have everything I need except for Naturalization info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7368
Re: I have everything I need except for Naturalization info
is this what you found
1926 193 49377 d562?
1926 193 49377 d562?
- 28 Oct 2007, 15:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I have everything I need except for Naturalization info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7368
Re: I have everything I need except for Naturalization info
that link did not work for me. came up with error..
- 28 Oct 2007, 14:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I have everything I need except for Naturalization info
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7368
I have everything I need except for Naturalization info
My great grand father is Leonardo Demarco born 1886 in Bari Bitetto. He arrived in the USA in 1903, went back to Italy in 1912 where he married Donata Loverro born in 1893 of Bitetto. They then traveled together in 1913 to the USA.
They lived in Kings County Brooklyn.
On his 1918 WWI draft card ...
They lived in Kings County Brooklyn.
On his 1918 WWI draft card ...
- 04 Sep 2006, 04:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his SS#)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13252
Re: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his S
He petitioned for naturalization in 1917, two years after my grandma was born. However, he never followed through. I have this document. He never followed through.
He was never in the army.
I sent away to Lee's Summit MO. They said that my file had been completed, and determined "NO Records ...
He was never in the army.
I sent away to Lee's Summit MO. They said that my file had been completed, and determined "NO Records ...
- 03 Sep 2006, 16:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his SS#)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13252
Re: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his S
9 months ago I sent away for the required documents "Certificate of No Record of Naturalization". I didnt recieve anything and called them. They checked my file and said the paperwork was completed but I would have to wait 9-12 months for them to mail it to me.
Is there any way to expediate the ...
Is there any way to expediate the ...
- 26 Jan 2006, 22:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his SS#)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13252
Re: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his S
WOW!!! I CAN GET CITIZENSHIP!!
Now I need to get to work on papers!!
Now I need to get to work on papers!!
- 26 Jan 2006, 22:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his SS#)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13252
Re: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his S
I think it is AL for Alien...
hey, this is alot of fun!!!
hey, this is alot of fun!!!
- 26 Jan 2006, 22:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his SS#)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13252
Re: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his S
Can someone please tell me what it says under Naturalization?
i cant tell if it is yes or no, it looks like something else???
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3634/m ... 9301dt.jpg
i cant tell if it is yes or no, it looks like something else???
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3634/m ... 9301dt.jpg
- 26 Jan 2006, 21:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his SS#)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13252
Re: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his S
Mother is Rose and father John
- 18 Jan 2006, 11:35
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Great Grandfather's SS# and Death Certificate
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3264
Great Grandfather's SS# and Death Certificate
I have my Great Grandfathers death certificate, which lists his SS#
On the death certificate, it lists his citizenship as being Italy.
Would the Italian Consulate require that I get more documents confirming that he was never Naturalized or would this be enough for them?
How exactly do I search ...
On the death certificate, it lists his citizenship as being Italy.
Would the Italian Consulate require that I get more documents confirming that he was never Naturalized or would this be enough for them?
How exactly do I search ...
- 16 Jan 2006, 16:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his SS#)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13252
Re: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his S
I also have his death certificate, which has his SS# on it. It also lists his "Birth Country" as Italy, and his "Citizen of What Country" as Italy.
His approximate age and birthday are Feb 2, 1885
He died on April 11, 1982
Is it safe to give a SS# online?
He lived in Brooklyn.
also are ...
His approximate age and birthday are Feb 2, 1885
He died on April 11, 1982
Is it safe to give a SS# online?
He lived in Brooklyn.
also are ...
- 16 Jan 2006, 08:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his SS#)
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13252
Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his SS#)
I also have his death certificate, which has his SS# on it. It also lists his "Birth Country" as Italy, and his "Citizen of What Country" as Italy.
His approximate age and birthday are Feb 2, 1885
He died on April 11, 1982
Is it safe to give a SS# online?
He lived in Brooklyn.
His approximate age and birthday are Feb 2, 1885
He died on April 11, 1982
Is it safe to give a SS# online?
He lived in Brooklyn.