I have a Marriage certificate of grand parents.Grandfather is John La Rose,
showing James La Rose as his Father,Fanines Larklus as his mother.John
was born 1900,immigrated to Pa in 1903 from Italy.For some reason or other he left his wife and child (my mother) when she was very young.I would like to ...
Search found 4 matches
- 26 Dec 2007, 12:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: La Rose
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2489
- 29 Apr 2006, 06:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: immigration
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4617
immigration
Looking for info on giuseppe larose.arrival 2-14-1903. from naples to penn.
ship is Citta di Napoli.I need son and wife name.Son may be giovanni larose.the only name I have for a wife is fanines larklus.I have the Father
giuseppe larose on a ship manifest,but does not show son or mother,only that he ...
ship is Citta di Napoli.I need son and wife name.Son may be giovanni larose.the only name I have for a wife is fanines larklus.I have the Father
giuseppe larose on a ship manifest,but does not show son or mother,only that he ...
- 12 Jan 2006, 16:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LA Rose / Larklus
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3442
Re: LA Rose / Larklus
Thank you Riccardo.This is the closet info I have had in years of searching for john.I understand he worked for a rail road,he was also a cook,he married Fannie Birdsong (fannie raines by previous marriage) I have marriage certificate.Thats all I have on my grand father.You might email my Mother ...
- 11 Jan 2006, 20:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LA Rose / Larklus
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3442
LA Rose / Larklus
I am looking for John /James La Rose and Fanines larklus who immigrated
to Pa. in 1903.John was born 1900.James and Fanines were parents.thanks
to Pa. in 1903.John was born 1900.James and Fanines were parents.thanks