I have a Marriage certificate of grand parents.Grandfather is John La Rose,
showing James La Rose as his Father,Fanines Larklus as his mother.John
was born 1900,immigrated to Pa in 1903 from Italy.For some reason or other he left his wife and child (my mother) when she was very young.I would like to know more ,for my Family tree.
La Rose
Re: La Rose
Perhaps you could provide us with a bit more info like birth year and siblings names. What part of Italy that James come from? Are you looking for American records or Italian records?
My guess is James Anglicized his name as well. I also think the last name is not the correct spelling but we can determine that once you provide us with some more info.
My guess is James Anglicized his name as well. I also think the last name is not the correct spelling but we can determine that once you provide us with some more info.


