Search found 5 matches
- 26 Feb 2006, 10:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: St. Antonino or Crovazia ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3788
Re: St. Antonino or Crovazia ?
Already found my answers to these two. Chivasso and Sant'Antonino
- 26 Feb 2006, 10:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giacone or Allois Family
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9661
Re: Giacone or Allois Family
I believe the towns are actually Chivasso, Piemonte and Sant'Antonino, Piemonte. I'm getting all of the original information second hand from relatives who might not have been sure about the spellings. Thanks again
- 26 Feb 2006, 10:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giacone or Allois Family
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9661
Re: Giacone or Allois Family
I'm sorry, I am new to this. I am looking for Italian records, both of my immediate relatives (great grandparents) arrived at the turn of the century. Apologize again for the vague questions. Thanks for the help.
- 26 Feb 2006, 10:07
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: St. Antonino or Crovazia ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3788
St. Antonino or Crovazia ?
These two places were listed on the documents from Ellis Island.
Are they by Torino?
Thanks for your help.
Are they by Torino?
Thanks for your help.
- 26 Feb 2006, 10:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giacone or Allois Family
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9661
Giacone or Allois Family
Wandering if anyone had any information on these two famalies.
Giacone: Severino Giacone; arrived from Crovazia, Italy in 1901 at Ellis Island. I believe he was born in 1874.
Allois: Onorio Allois; arrived from S. Antonino, Italy in 1910 at Ellis Island. He was born in 1885. His wife was ...
Giacone: Severino Giacone; arrived from Crovazia, Italy in 1901 at Ellis Island. I believe he was born in 1874.
Allois: Onorio Allois; arrived from S. Antonino, Italy in 1910 at Ellis Island. He was born in 1885. His wife was ...