I am curious:
Is there any way to find out if a couple had in some way been in communication before they traveled to the US?
I know this sounds like a strange question BUT my Grandmother's Mom died when she was a young girl and then her father sent her to live with other family. My Grandmother ...
Search found 35 matches
- 13 Apr 2012, 01:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Camuglia & Russo
- Replies: 0
- Views: 715
- 31 May 2006, 00:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: South Catania, Castiglione, Italy - Camuglia Maiden Name
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8603
Re: South Catania, Castiglione, Italy - Camuglia Maiden Na
Thank you very much.
Do you have any IM?
Just wondering if maybe I could catch you on there if I am having a hard time with these letters.
Either way thank you for your help.
Do you have any IM?
Just wondering if maybe I could catch you on there if I am having a hard time with these letters.
Either way thank you for your help.
- 30 May 2006, 18:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: South Catania, Castiglione, Italy - Camuglia Maiden Name
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8603
Re: South Catania, Castiglione, Italy - Camuglia Maiden Na
How would I find the information to write to the ufficio of the comune?
I can't figure out the phone listings and I wanted to write to the local church or churchs and government.
Thank you.
I can't figure out the phone listings and I wanted to write to the local church or churchs and government.
Thank you.
- 30 May 2006, 05:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: South Catania, Castiglione, Italy - Camuglia Maiden Name
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8603
South Catania, Castiglione, Italy - Camuglia Maiden Name
I wanted to see if anyone could tell me how to find my GGmother. I have the information from her travel to the states. I also have the information about her marriage, death and children.
Yet I have found nothing of her family that was in Italy or any information about her in Italy.
She is said to ...
Yet I have found nothing of her family that was in Italy or any information about her in Italy.
She is said to ...
- 27 May 2006, 23:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: My Great Grandmother is lost
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5455
Re: My Great Grandmother is lost
Camuglia was her maiden name. Her married name was Russo. She married Nicolo Russo in Jan 1921 in Rochester, NY.
She came with her brother who was also one of her witnesses at the wedding. I know that I have the right people. I just find nothing of them in Italy.
Thank you
She came with her brother who was also one of her witnesses at the wedding. I know that I have the right people. I just find nothing of them in Italy.
Thank you
- 27 May 2006, 22:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: My Great Grandmother is lost
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5455
My Great Grandmother is lost
I wanted to see if anyone could tell me how to find my GGmother. I have the information from her travel to the states. I also have the information about her marriage, death and children.
Yet I have found nothing of her family that was in Italy or any information about her in Italy.
She is said ...
Yet I have found nothing of her family that was in Italy or any information about her in Italy.
She is said ...
- 30 Mar 2006, 22:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family
- Replies: 54
- Views: 53182
Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family
I have searched for them both and haven't found either of them.
I looked for both of them in census records and immigration records.
Haven't found them.
Thank you for helping me.
I looked for both of them in census records and immigration records.
Haven't found them.
Thank you for helping me.
- 30 Mar 2006, 21:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family
- Replies: 54
- Views: 53182
Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family
Sambina with this your txt they cannot reply you
Buon Giorno,
Sono scrittura per chiedere tutti gli atti di nascita dei bambini di Salvatore Camuglia e Rosa Santoro da Castiglione di Sicilia.
Grazie per il vostro tempo e tutto l'aiuto potete darli.
Christina Pudetti
Se avete tutte le domande ...
Buon Giorno,
Sono scrittura per chiedere tutti gli atti di nascita dei bambini di Salvatore Camuglia e Rosa Santoro da Castiglione di Sicilia.
Grazie per il vostro tempo e tutto l'aiuto potete darli.
Christina Pudetti
Se avete tutte le domande ...
- 29 Mar 2006, 20:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Please explain: Province/District/Comune?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5405
Re: Please explain: Province/District/Comune?
OOOPS wait...
What do:
Hamlets & Sections stand for?
Sorry & Thanks
What do:
Hamlets & Sections stand for?
Sorry & Thanks
- 29 Mar 2006, 20:13
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Please explain: Province/District/Comune?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5405
Re: Please explain: Province/District/Comune?
Thank you!
That is just what I needed to know.
That is just what I needed to know.
- 29 Mar 2006, 19:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Please explain: Province/District/Comune?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5405
Please explain: Province/District/Comune?
Can someone please explain what they are? I find it strange and can't really understand what they stand for?
Thank you
Thank you
- 29 Mar 2006, 19:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Castiglione, province of Catania
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4664
Castiglione, province of Catania
Good morning folks!
Does anyone know exactly where this is? I haven't found it on the map and maybe I am missing the simple things. If anyone has a map that pinpoints this for me, Thanks in advanced!

Does anyone know exactly where this is? I haven't found it on the map and maybe I am missing the simple things. If anyone has a map that pinpoints this for me, Thanks in advanced!
- 29 Mar 2006, 08:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family
- Replies: 54
- Views: 53182
Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family
Buon Giorno,
Sono scrittura per chiedere tutti gli atti di nascita dei bambini di Salvatore Camuglia e Rosa Santoro da Castiglione di Sicilia.
Grazie per il vostro tempo e tutto l'aiuto potete darli.
Christina Pudetti
Se avete tutte le domande soddisfano se lo mettono in contatto con.
FamilyTree ...
Sono scrittura per chiedere tutti gli atti di nascita dei bambini di Salvatore Camuglia e Rosa Santoro da Castiglione di Sicilia.
Grazie per il vostro tempo e tutto l'aiuto potete darli.
Christina Pudetti
Se avete tutte le domande soddisfano se lo mettono in contatto con.
FamilyTree ...
- 29 Mar 2006, 01:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family
- Replies: 54
- Views: 53182
Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family
Does anyone know of any other free search websites?
I am sending out letters to Italy but I really would like to make more progress here while I wait.
Patience is not my forte.
Thanks
I am sending out letters to Italy but I really would like to make more progress here while I wait.
Patience is not my forte.
Thanks
- 28 Mar 2006, 03:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family
- Replies: 54
- Views: 53182
Re: Pudetti / Camuglia / Russo Family
Ok, will do. Thank you!