Does anyone know exactly where this is? I haven't found it on the map and maybe I am missing the simple things. If anyone has a map that pinpoints this for me, Thanks in advanced!
Castiglione, province of Catania
Castiglione, province of Catania
Good morning folks!
Does anyone know exactly where this is? I haven't found it on the map and maybe I am missing the simple things. If anyone has a map that pinpoints this for me, Thanks in advanced!

Does anyone know exactly where this is? I haven't found it on the map and maybe I am missing the simple things. If anyone has a map that pinpoints this for me, Thanks in advanced!
"Siamo nati, viviamo e moriamo poi! Perché non ha un grande tempo mentre lei vivono! L'amore, vive, la festa, e guida con la cima giù sotto la pioggia! ED una volta lei ha vissuto, ha amato, il partied, e corso intorno con la cima giù morte è
Re: Castiglione, province of Catania
Castiglione di Sicilia (Provincia di Catania)
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/inde ... &showpic=0
Re: Castiglione, province of Catania
Under driving directions, enter your town of interest, and pick another destination, such as Rome...this will bring up a very detailed map.......you can even go in and see the street names.
http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/ ... mePage.htm
here is another useful site to locate towns, province and region........
scroll down to simple town search...........
http://www.enit.it/comuni.asp?Lang=UK
wldspirit
http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/ ... mePage.htm
here is another useful site to locate towns, province and region........
scroll down to simple town search...........
http://www.enit.it/comuni.asp?Lang=UK
wldspirit


