Search found 18 matches

by sergio_bianchi
30 May 2006, 21:42
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

It is like a tennis game.

I read everything and I hope for the discovery.

I wrote to Ralph Montanaro and I am waiting for ...

I have marked the link of the forum to Ralph.

Thanks from Sergio
by sergio_bianchi
29 May 2006, 20:29
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data




-This Giuseppe OF SHIP'S MANIFEST (2 MANIFEST) THAT CAME FOR 3 TIMES IN USA: 1896/8; 1901/9; 1912..? HE IS THE FATHER OF PALMA AND ANGELO FOR SURE SO BY DIRECT READING OF SHIP'S MANIFEST..
NOW i'M IN CONFUSION.. BECAUSE YOU SAY: THAT HE NEVER CAME IN USA...??

AS IT IS POSSIBLE THIS?
IN THE ...
by sergio_bianchi
28 May 2006, 19:40
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

I speak with my old mother, and she remembers that his father Luca came in USA two time, without family. And after he returned in Italy where in 1947 he died.

She remeber that was another Montanaro Luigi, brother of my grandfather, that same my grandfather came in Usa, and after reurned ...
by sergio_bianchi
28 May 2006, 00:23
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

Bill I think is in italian Alfredo.

I speak with my mother and she say that she not remember of a uncle named Giuseppe :cry: but she say that there was a Luigi Montanaro.

And she is sure that there was a Palma.


Again I am apologize and you are wonderful

Sergio

P.S. Reservist is a particular ...
by sergio_bianchi
26 May 2006, 18:54
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

Now is the time of analisys.

Perhaps there are two Montanaro Angelo that came from Solopaca Italy.

One made constituted a group in Philadelphia.

All the record of Serafina, Martino, Maria G. and Antonio Fiorentino say that their went in 914 South 8 st.

Another I don't find his record, but a ...
by sergio_bianchi
26 May 2006, 12:36
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

.....7.8.9.10

Hy
I see for Serafina she was sixteen year old. In Italy was usually that the wife was yanger.

I read the ship manifest and I see husband Angelo Montanaro 914 South 8 St. Philadelphia.

The same address I found in a other manifest of Martino Montanaro that went to his brother Angelo ...
by sergio_bianchi
25 May 2006, 14:07
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

I did not want that happens.

I said only that pages seem a commercial. Stop

However if you want I am again here. I am sincere. I want only find my relatives, and I dont want to litigate.

I will write and read if someone will help me.

Thank you for your deserving work, and for your attention ...
by sergio_bianchi
25 May 2006, 02:54
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

Excuse me Sergio..........I asked Suanj and Ricbru to look into your

post........... 8O ..........I thought perhaps it would be better for you to

converse in your native language.........these are two members who have

been with this board long before the rest of the so called Masters ...
by sergio_bianchi
24 May 2006, 22:05
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

The last post is a commercial rubbish.

I want tell to Nuccia. I find Rosanna. She is a daughter of my cousin and lives in Great Britain I dont know them before because my uncle Michele, brother of my mother had divorced in 1960 and then I never know his son.
Now with Internet I found Rosanna ...
by sergio_bianchi
23 May 2006, 15:08
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

"And what of Fiorentino? Is this correct for Serafina's surname?"

Yes I Think so. But many times the emigrant don't saw the true.
Agelo came two time in USA the firs is not documented becos is before 1900. Serafina cames in 1902 with ship Phoenicia and went to his husband Angelo Montanaro. The ...
by sergio_bianchi
22 May 2006, 16:38
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

Yes I'm waiting for.

I'm findig again because I'm not sure that all go well.

Who can see at this results of my searches

Angelo Montanaro found in:

Census Microfilm Records: New York, 1910
More Information
Angelo Montanaro found in:

Census Microfilm Records: New York, 1920
More Information ...
by sergio_bianchi
22 May 2006, 13:24
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

nuccia wrote:sergio_bianchi,

Were you able to look at rootsweb message boards? Did you find anything or did you still want me to send the emails of the posters?

Nuccia
I just see it, and I write to Rosanna, and I am waiting for her reply.
Thank You
by sergio_bianchi
21 May 2006, 19:29
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

I have found a few names of interest on both 1920 census and the 1930 census, but I cannot be sure.........it is possible Serafina went by Annie??
To know the names of Angelo's children would help narrow down the right family.....

In summary...........

Angelo Montanaro
dob - 1885 Solopaca ...
by sergio_bianchi
21 May 2006, 02:50
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

On ancestry message boards I found this..

any info on montanaro
Author: Rosanna Date: 21 Aug 2004
Board: Boards > Surnames > Montanaro
Im looking for information on luca or angela montanaro who lived in italy...they had a son called michele montanaro who also had children and divorce......if you ...
by sergio_bianchi
19 May 2006, 20:23
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data for
Replies: 101
Views: 57466

Re: anyone having accesss to the censuses search these data

Here is a list of 1920 census.......

Angelo Montanaro Dannemora, Clinton, New York abt 1895 Italy White

Angelo Montanaro Manhattan Assembly District 2, New York, New York abt 1909 New York

Angelo Montanino
[Angelo Montanaro] Queens Assembly District 1, Queens, New York abt 1915 New York ...