Search found 8 matches

by jenknitter
19 Jul 2006, 22:15
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Catholic church information
Replies: 6
Views: 6419

Re: Catholic church information

Hey! Thanks so much! What information should I provide when I write? I don't know much at the moment. What is the minimum I need to know before I can write?
by jenknitter
19 Jul 2006, 22:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Castaldini
Replies: 24
Views: 13879

Re: Castaldini

I am very grateful for the information I have received, and it is a lot. I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. I guess I am just a tad bit greedy. Alphonse is a brother-in-law according to my dad - Rosa's brother. That is all I know, and I didn't know about a brother-in-law at all. My grandmother ...
by jenknitter
19 Jul 2006, 09:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Castaldini
Replies: 24
Views: 13879

Re: Castaldini

Gosh! You guys are great!!! Thanks so much. Is there any information that you can find actually in Italy?
by jenknitter
19 Jul 2006, 05:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Castaldini
Replies: 24
Views: 13879

Re: Castaldini

GOSH!!! Thanks! Leaving work, now. I will check again when I get home.
by jenknitter
19 Jul 2006, 05:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Castaldini
Replies: 24
Views: 13879

Re: Castaldini

Yes, that is my family! I haven't seen these.
by jenknitter
19 Jul 2006, 05:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Castaldini
Replies: 24
Views: 13879

Re: Castaldini

The husband's name is Angelo, the wife's name is Rosa. They had two girls in Italy before Emigrating to the US - Mary and Edith. They were here when their son was born in 1901. They came through Ellis Island. Angelo came first, followed a couple of months by Rosa, Mary and Edith. They settled in ...
by jenknitter
19 Jul 2006, 04:59
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Catholic church information
Replies: 6
Views: 6419

Catholic church information

Is there any way I can find out what churches may have been in Cento in 1900?
by jenknitter
19 Jul 2006, 04:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Castaldini
Replies: 24
Views: 13879

Castaldini

I am looking for surname Castaldini. The ones who are related to me come from Cento in Ferrara.