Search found 7 matches

by jmoney4032
30 Oct 2006, 23:44
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Ascoli Satriano, Foggia
Replies: 1
Views: 6107

Ascoli Satriano, Foggia

I need to find info about this place, my great grandfather is from there
by jmoney4032
30 Oct 2006, 23:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Stazazione or stazione
Replies: 11
Views: 9189

Re: Stazazione or stazione

His name is Agostino Stazione and he is from ascoli satriano, foggia.
by jmoney4032
30 Oct 2006, 23:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ascoli satriano, Foggia
Replies: 1
Views: 2966

Ascoli satriano, Foggia

Can anyone help me find info about this city. i am looking for my great grandfathers info. His name is Agostino Stazione.
by jmoney4032
30 Oct 2006, 22:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Stazazione or stazione
Replies: 11
Views: 9189

Re: Stazazione or stazione

thank you so much!!!
by jmoney4032
30 Oct 2006, 21:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Stazazione or stazione
Replies: 11
Views: 9189

Re: Stazazione or stazione

yes it is, Thank you. The trouble i am having is when my family was in Italy.
by jmoney4032
30 Oct 2006, 19:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Stazazione or stazione
Replies: 11
Views: 9189

Re: Stazazione or stazione

I AM PRETTY SURE THAT HE IS FROM FOGGIA, BUT I WILL GET SOME MORE INFORMATION.
by jmoney4032
30 Oct 2006, 18:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Stazazione or stazione
Replies: 11
Views: 9189

Stazazione or stazione

My grandfather is agustino stazazione or stazione. I am trying to get information on him for my family history.