wow... thanks....
Anacleto... very interesting.....
Thank you so much!!!
Search found 62 matches
- 18 Jul 2007, 16:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: manifest for Raimondi?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9232
- 18 Jul 2007, 15:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: manifest for Raimondi?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9232
Re: manifest for Raimondi?
Biff....
thanks so much for the link to castlegarden.org/index.html.... I read about it in a book authored by a eliis island historian.... however I didn't know there was a search on line site.....
So Again...... THANK YOU!!
thanks so much for the link to castlegarden.org/index.html.... I read about it in a book authored by a eliis island historian.... however I didn't know there was a search on line site.....
So Again...... THANK YOU!!
- 18 Jul 2007, 15:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: manifest for Raimondi?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9232
Re: manifest for Raimondi?
Thanks again!!
- 18 Jul 2007, 15:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: manifest for Raimondi?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9232
Re: manifest for Raimondi?
Thanks again!!
- 18 Jul 2007, 15:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: manifest for Raimondi?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9232
Re: manifest for Raimondi?
BIFF...
Weser, arrival 30 Nov 1893
is Weser the name of the ship???... and
do you know where they landed.... was it NY or Boston???
Weser, arrival 30 Nov 1893
is Weser the name of the ship???... and
do you know where they landed.... was it NY or Boston???
- 18 Jul 2007, 12:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: manifest for Raimondi?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9232
Re: manifest for Raimondi?
Thanks biff for your help...
Yes I have the census from 1900... How ever I have Elita (Clito) death certificate.... on his death certificate it is Clito....
and if you look at the census... it is also Clito.... the C is very different from the E in Ellen...
but I to am stumped on his immigration ...
Yes I have the census from 1900... How ever I have Elita (Clito) death certificate.... on his death certificate it is Clito....
and if you look at the census... it is also Clito.... the C is very different from the E in Ellen...
but I to am stumped on his immigration ...
- 17 Jul 2007, 22:01
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: manifest for Raimondi?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 9232
manifest for Raimondi?
Can anyone help me locate a maifest for:
Elita Raimondi 40 (Clito Raimond) D.O.B. 1860? - Possible immigration 1892
posiblle immigration 1893 for mother and children
Ellen Raimondi 38 (Elena Natari Raimondi)D.O.B. 1862?
Olga Raimondi 16 D.O.B. 1884
Cesarnia Raimondi 14
\
1900 Manhattan, New York ...
Elita Raimondi 40 (Clito Raimond) D.O.B. 1860? - Possible immigration 1892
posiblle immigration 1893 for mother and children
Ellen Raimondi 38 (Elena Natari Raimondi)D.O.B. 1862?
Olga Raimondi 16 D.O.B. 1884
Cesarnia Raimondi 14
\
1900 Manhattan, New York ...
- 07 Jul 2007, 20:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help in addressing and writing a letter please
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6223
Re: need help in addressing and writing a letter please
Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm off to write a bunch of letters.....
Keep your fingers crossed for me!!
I'm off to write a bunch of letters.....
Keep your fingers crossed for me!!
- 07 Jul 2007, 19:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help in addressing and writing a letter please
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6223
Re: need help in addressing and writing a letter please
thank you...
about the addressing...
so it should be like this ?
Agria Agata
Via Alia, 8
90135 Palermo
about the addressing...
so it should be like this ?
Agria Agata
Via Alia, 8
90135 Palermo
- 07 Jul 2007, 18:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need help in addressing and writing a letter please
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6223
need help in addressing and writing a letter please
I would like to write a letter to possible relations in sicilly.... I pulled down a list from www.paginebianche.it of names and what appears to be addresses.
this is a sample...
Agria Agata
90135 Palermo (PA) - Via Alia, 8
____________________________________
Is this the way to address an ...
this is a sample...
Agria Agata
90135 Palermo (PA) - Via Alia, 8
____________________________________
Is this the way to address an ...
- 26 Apr 2007, 13:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: San Leucio - travel info
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3283
Re: San Leucio - travel info
looking for an individual... that might live in or has traveled through....
San Leucio....., web site are great, but not quite the same as actuall experiences...
Thank you for your efforts...
San Leucio....., web site are great, but not quite the same as actuall experiences...
Thank you for your efforts...
- 24 Apr 2007, 00:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: San Leucio - travel info
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3283
San Leucio - travel info
Can anyone who has been to San Leucio, and give any travel information.
..............Basically looking to find information on relatives...
Questions:
How easy is it to get to, and around in?
Is there a certain church of the town? or are there many?
... if so are they of different religions...
and ...
..............Basically looking to find information on relatives...
Questions:
How easy is it to get to, and around in?
Is there a certain church of the town? or are there many?
... if so are they of different religions...
and ...
- 17 Apr 2007, 18:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: manifest for VIOLA
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22614
Re: manifest for VIOLA
I have the papers for my Great Grandmother... she filled them out in the 40's in Rhode Island.... but unfortunatley my Grandfather wrote for her and the spelling and details are not the best and some far from accurate...
It is my Great Grandfather Guiseppe... who died prior to 1914 .. he was only ...
It is my Great Grandfather Guiseppe... who died prior to 1914 .. he was only ...
- 17 Apr 2007, 15:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: manifest for VIOLA
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22614
Re: manifest for VIOLA
My maternal great grand parents are from Roccasecca and Palermo. Settled in NY and CT. My paternal Great grandparents are from San Lecuio, BN and Abruzzi. They pretty much all settled in NY...
With this weather... I think I would have stayed in FL!!!!....
With this weather... I think I would have stayed in FL!!!!....
- 17 Apr 2007, 15:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: manifest for VIOLA
- Replies: 23
- Views: 22614
Re: manifest for VIOLA
Wow... you from CT too!....
I'm in Orange....
Well that's funny.... our family's are from the same place... and so are we... .... well actually me... my family was based in Mt. Vernon, NY...
Small world!!!
I'm in Orange....
Well that's funny.... our family's are from the same place... and so are we... .... well actually me... my family was based in Mt. Vernon, NY...
Small world!!!