Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Board index
Search
Search
Search found 2 matches
Go to advanced search
Search
Advanced search
Search found 2 matches • Page
1
of
1
by
bmarchese
26 Nov 2006, 03:52
Forum:
Locations in Italy
Topic:
Trying the location map
Replies:
7
Views:
10043
Trying the location map
Each time I have clicked on the map icon, I end up in a location somewhere in Africa.
I am trying to find a village that is about 15 miles from the Mediterrean Sea on a Hill, called San Nicola, Calabria.
Can someone lend me a hand.
Jump to post
by
bmarchese
26 Nov 2006, 03:32
Forum:
Italian Genealogy
Topic:
Marchese, St. Nicola, Calabria
Replies:
4
Views:
5727
Marchese, St. Nicola, Calabria
My ex husband was born in St. Nicola, in the province of Calabria. His family emigrated to Toronto, Canada.
They travelled to Rome by train and took a cruise ship from Rome to Halifax, in the early 50's.
How do I find out more information on shipping lines during that time period.
Brenda :?: :?:
Jump to post
Display:
All results
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by:
Author
Post time
Forum
Topic title
Post subject
Direction:
Ascending
Descending
Search found 2 matches • Page
1
of
1
Go to advanced search
Jump to
Italian Genealogy
Locations in Italy
Italian History & Culture
Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Genetic genealogy
Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy