Thanks jcsm !
I'll start with this info .
Regards
Search found 2 matches
- 06 Dec 2006, 16:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames Falcone and Romagnano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 22319
- 06 Dec 2006, 15:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames Falcone and Romagnano
- Replies: 7
- Views: 22319
Surnames Falcone and Romagnano
Hello !
This site is amazing ! I wish to find info on my ancestors. My grandparents Rosa Falcone and Enrique Romagnano were born in Argentina , their parents Enrique Romagnano / Angela Mota (spelling ?) and Alfonso Falcone and Maria del Carmen Di Sabato all came from Italy . I heard through the ...
This site is amazing ! I wish to find info on my ancestors. My grandparents Rosa Falcone and Enrique Romagnano were born in Argentina , their parents Enrique Romagnano / Angela Mota (spelling ?) and Alfonso Falcone and Maria del Carmen Di Sabato all came from Italy . I heard through the ...