I am looking for information on my great-grandparents.
Giovanni Battista Zerbo and Carmela Melodia (Zerbo),
born 16 Aug 1869 and 1 Apr 1876, respectively.
They had 5 kids:
Francesca- Born Palermo, Italy
Giovanni- Born Tunisia, Africa French Colony
Leopoldo- Born Palermo, Italy
Giuseppina- Born ...
Search found 2 matches
- 13 Jan 2007, 20:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Zerbo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3270
- 13 Jan 2007, 12:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Where in Palermo?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3154
Where in Palermo?
Hi! I'm new to all of this. I'm trying to find where my ancestors in Palermo were from. I have a ship manifest but cannot read it very well.
First it says:
Mother Melodia Giussepia
Palermo
(I cannot read the next two lines)
Do the next two lines say a more specific location as to where they lived ...
First it says:
Mother Melodia Giussepia
Palermo
(I cannot read the next two lines)
Do the next two lines say a more specific location as to where they lived ...