Search found 7 matches
- 28 Feb 2007, 02:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname meanings
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5002
Re: Surname meanings
Thanks Andy...I'll have to check it out!
- 28 Feb 2007, 01:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation of an Italian surname
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5245
Re: Translation of an Italian surname
Dang the one answer I know and y'all got here first...
- 28 Feb 2007, 00:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname meanings
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5002
Surname meanings
I recently did a search (with the help of the wonderful people on this board) on the meaning of my last name, and now my friends want to know theirs as well. Is there any way I could look them up myself ( I tried the links that were sent with my name, but with no luck) as not to drive everyone on ...
- 05 Feb 2007, 03:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: What port did Northern Italians pull in to?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7260
Re: What port did Northern Italians pull in to?
great place...thanks for posting
- 21 Jan 2007, 15:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Figini?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4897
Re: Figini?
Thank you so much...I have been searching forever and I cannot believe that in less than 24 hours you all have helped me find this information! I don't speak or read or write Italian very well...I can make some sense of it, but I forwarded it to my aunt who does read so hopefully all of the ...
- 21 Jan 2007, 14:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Figini?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4897
Re: Figini?
Can I say L'amo with out it being too weird. I have never found anything like that...although I have heard of the artist Figinio...
May I ask where you found that?
Thank you sooooo much
May I ask where you found that?
Thank you sooooo much
- 21 Jan 2007, 04:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Figini?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4897
Figini?
First, I should say hi, glad to find this place.
Now, I'll ask y'all for some advice.I've done a ton of research and found piles of information, both good and useless, in my family history research. I am stuck, however, on what the meaning of my last name could possibly be. I have learned that ...
Now, I'll ask y'all for some advice.I've done a ton of research and found piles of information, both good and useless, in my family history research. I am stuck, however, on what the meaning of my last name could possibly be. I have learned that ...