Search found 3 matches
- 10 Mar 2007, 21:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Macrillo, Gulla, Nardo, DeMarco, Quinto
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2739
Macrillo, Gulla, Nardo, DeMarco, Quinto
Thanks to the items posted here I discovered that My Grandfather Vito Sante Macrillo arrived at Halifax Oct. 16 1927 at age 23. He told me he took a train to Halifax- Montreal etc. and my m other has said that he might have gone to Boston before returning to Ottawa and marrying her mother. I ...
- 10 Mar 2007, 21:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Macrillo, Gulla, Nardo, DeMarco, Quinto
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3969
Macrillo, Gulla, Nardo, DeMarco, Quinto
Hi.
Initially I posted this in the wrong place. :oops:
I am so happy to find I'm not alone in my quest for family history in Italy and that it's difficult. I do have some information but am stuck.
My grandfather Vito Sante Macrillo told me some years ago that he was born Nov 1 1904 in Palermiti ...
Initially I posted this in the wrong place. :oops:
I am so happy to find I'm not alone in my quest for family history in Italy and that it's difficult. I do have some information but am stuck.
My grandfather Vito Sante Macrillo told me some years ago that he was born Nov 1 1904 in Palermiti ...
- 04 Mar 2007, 05:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Onofrio or Denefrio from Dragoni?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 21326
Re: D'Onofrio or Denefrio from Dragoni?
Initial post in wrong place.. 