Antonio,
Tell us about Pasquetta (is that the correct spelling?). I'm having trouble with my computer tonight so I'm busy trying to fix it. Will check back later or tomorrow.
Hi Nuccia! I am very happy to meet you. Yes Pasquetta is correct! well!
Oh! I am sorry for you computer I hope is turn ...
Search found 25 matches
- 10 Apr 2007, 06:51
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
- Replies: 27
- Views: 28993
- 09 Apr 2007, 17:12
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Teglio, Sondrio, Lombardy...St Eufemia Church records
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14909
Re: Teglio, Sondrio, Lombardy...St Eufemia Church records
Hops! is strange! I try in italian pagine bianche for Teglio and there is not the name S. Eufemia...
- 09 Apr 2007, 16:51
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Teglio, Sondrio, Lombardy...St Eufemia Church records
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14909
Re: Teglio, Sondrio, Lombardy...St Eufemia Church records
There is also this site web, you can try to look
http://www.inforovinj.com/itl/rovinj/ku ... femije.asp
http://www.inforovinj.com/itl/rovinj/ku ... femije.asp
- 09 Apr 2007, 16:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Teglio, Sondrio, Lombardy...St Eufemia Church records
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14909
Re: Teglio, Sondrio, Lombardy...St Eufemia Church records
Hi I am Antonio I can try help you.
I look for church of St Eufemia in Teglio Sondrio but this the result:
Parrocchia Di S. Giacomo (abitazione Del Parroco)
23036 Teglio (SO) - Via S. Giacomo Chiesa, 3
0342 785088
Parrocchia Di Teglio (abitazione Del Parroco)
23036 Teglio (SO) - Via Roma, 3 ...
I look for church of St Eufemia in Teglio Sondrio but this the result:
Parrocchia Di S. Giacomo (abitazione Del Parroco)
23036 Teglio (SO) - Via S. Giacomo Chiesa, 3
0342 785088
Parrocchia Di Teglio (abitazione Del Parroco)
23036 Teglio (SO) - Via Roma, 3 ...
- 09 Apr 2007, 15:51
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
- Replies: 27
- Views: 28993
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Hi, I how you? I hope you have a good Easter. Do you want say me something about what you do for the day of Easter?
- 09 Apr 2007, 06:19
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
- Replies: 27
- Views: 28993
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Hi I hope you live is well and you have a good Easte.
- 03 Apr 2007, 18:42
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
- Replies: 27
- Views: 28993
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
[size=18
Hi Biff I am Antonio, from Sicily we are near region! ue! paisanu!!!
I live in Trabia near Palermo.
So this is your factory/shop of chocolate? good!!!
Hi Nuccia! ok... if you like chocolare I send you a little parcel of this in the phograph!!!! and a little also for wldspirit!!! (ciao ...
Hi Biff I am Antonio, from Sicily we are near region! ue! paisanu!!!
I live in Trabia near Palermo.
So this is your factory/shop of chocolate? good!!!
Hi Nuccia! ok... if you like chocolare I send you a little parcel of this in the phograph!!!! and a little also for wldspirit!!! (ciao ...
- 01 Apr 2007, 22:41
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Timelines and Internet Research Techniques
- Replies: 31
- Views: 29792
Re: Timelines and Internet Research Techniques
Rosina: Oh Pasqua, miu ginocchiu ha fattu mala. Le lavi i abiti per ma?
Rosina: Oh Pasqua, il mio ginocchio mi ha fatto male. Li lavi gli abiti per me?
Pasqua: Dove?
Pasqua: Dove??
Rosina: In la washing macchina. (Under her breath to herself "Cosi ciucciu"
Rosina: Nella lavatrice. (sotto ...
Rosina: Oh Pasqua, il mio ginocchio mi ha fatto male. Li lavi gli abiti per me?
Pasqua: Dove?
Pasqua: Dove??
Rosina: In la washing macchina. (Under her breath to herself "Cosi ciucciu"
Rosina: Nella lavatrice. (sotto ...
- 01 Apr 2007, 22:10
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
- Replies: 27
- Views: 28993
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Ciao auguri di Buona Pasqua per tutti e una felice Domenica delle Palme che non dimentichiamo insieme al ramo di ulivo è un segno di pace e di amore..
happiness easter for all and happy sunday of palm that not forget together to branch of ulivo is a sign of peace and love
Bella la tua frase ...
happiness easter for all and happy sunday of palm that not forget together to branch of ulivo is a sign of peace and love
Bella la tua frase ...
- 01 Apr 2007, 05:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Calamita
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5658
Re: Surname Calamita
ok I hope you try something, but I advis to try MADDALENA with 2 D
I know sicilian name! is probable MADDALENA
I wish you a good day and fortune
I know sicilian name! is probable MADDALENA
I wish you a good day and fortune
- 01 Apr 2007, 04:54
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
- Replies: 27
- Views: 28993
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Yes, you wrote it correctly..without errors! Great! See, you're already making progress! If you do well with your studies then you make your teacher happy!
Whoo Hooo!! :lol: :lol:
translation; Whoo Hooo :lol: :lol:
Antonio, devo andare a lavaro domani. Buona notte per addesso e parliamo domani ...
Whoo Hooo!! :lol: :lol:
translation; Whoo Hooo :lol: :lol:
Antonio, devo andare a lavaro domani. Buona notte per addesso e parliamo domani ...
- 01 Apr 2007, 04:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: 1901 Manifest name on line #5 Maria ?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 24820
Re: 1901 Manifest name on line #5 Maria ?
Ciao Marlene! ok I hope to know something about
- 01 Apr 2007, 04:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Calamita
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5658
Re: Surname Calamita
I think the surname corret is CALAMIA
try research ANGELA CALAMIA in the registr of hellis island and you can try 4 name of 21 age born in Licata (Agrigento)
try research ANGELA CALAMIA in the registr of hellis island and you can try 4 name of 21 age born in Licata (Agrigento)
- 01 Apr 2007, 04:04
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
- Replies: 27
- Views: 28993
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Si !! lo hai scritto correttamente..senza nessun errore! brava hai visto che fai gia progressi!!! se studi il tuo insegnante ti da buoni voti!
yes !! You are writing correct..without mistake! clever! you are get on to study !!! if you study well the your teacher is happy !
yes !! You are writing correct..without mistake! clever! you are get on to study !!! if you study well the your teacher is happy !
- 01 Apr 2007, 03:45
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
- Replies: 27
- Views: 28993
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Certo Nuccia! daro il mio aiuto a tutti! mi piace molto rendermi utile...ho tanta voglia di fare e di condividere con gli altri...
Certain Nuccia! I wish to give my contribution to all people!
I like so much to be useful I have so much wish to share my experience of live with all people
I wish ...
Certain Nuccia! I wish to give my contribution to all people!
I like so much to be useful I have so much wish to share my experience of live with all people
I wish ...