le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
User avatar
lcd_a
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 29 Mar 2007, 00:00
Location: Trabia, Palermo, Sicilia, Italia

Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia

Post by lcd_a »

Ciao auguri di Buona Pasqua per tutti e una felice Domenica delle Palme che non dimentichiamo insieme al ramo di ulivo è un segno di pace e di amore..

happiness easter for all and happy sunday of palm that not forget together to branch of ulivo is a sign of peace and love


Bella la tua frase Biff:

" 'Na manu lava l'atra e tutte 'e due lavanu 'a fhaccia." (faccia) senza h.
" una mano lava l'altra e tutte e due lavano la faccia (il viso)"
" one hand wash other and together wash rhe face"
User avatar
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 739
Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:00
Location: The Alps - N.Italy

Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia

Post by elba »

Biff83 wrote:Molto grazie, Livio.

Vi auguro la buona Palma ed una santa Pasqua!

Biff
Buona Pasqua a tutti....

I thought you might like to see some of the eggs that are made in the little 'family run' chocolate factory in my village here in the Alps :D

Image
Image
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia

Post by wldspirit »

Wow.......I want one of those!!! I'd be in chocolate heaven!!! :lol:
What does something like that cost??
wldspirit
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
User avatar
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 739
Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:00
Location: The Alps - N.Italy

Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia

Post by elba »

wldspirit wrote:Wow.......I want one of those!!! I'd be in chocolate heaven!!! :lol:
What does something like that cost??
wldspirit
The big ones are two sizes/weights and cost:

6 Kilo (13.2lbs) = €109 - $145 - £73

10 Kilo (22lbs) = €179 - $239 - £120

Well you did ask....... :lol:
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia

Post by nuccia »

Do you think you could send me one of those, too??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia

Post by wldspirit »

Wonder how long it would take us to eat one of those...... 8O
Better yet......if I sent one of those home with my grandchildren......
the look on my daughters face would be well worth the 145 dollars..... :P
wldspirit
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
User avatar
lcd_a
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 29 Mar 2007, 00:00
Location: Trabia, Palermo, Sicilia, Italia

Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia

Post by lcd_a »

[size=18
Hi Biff I am Antonio, from Sicily we are near region! ue! paisanu!!!
I live in Trabia near Palermo.
So this is your factory/shop of chocolate? good!!!

Hi Nuccia! ok... if you like chocolare I send you a little parcel of this in the phograph!!!! and a little also for wldspirit!!! (ciao!)

Well!!! I think is better if I send one big chocolare equal phograph!!!
and you divide all together!!! is all just? are you glad?
greet from Italy!!!][/size]
User avatar
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 739
Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:00
Location: The Alps - N.Italy

Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia

Post by elba »

nuccia wrote:Do you think you could send me one of those, too??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
No - but I'll take you there when you visit....be past the Easter Egg time though...

Oh wait though....you'll only be able to see the place from the outside as they close from the end of June 'til September as people just don't buy chocolate here when the temperatures (25°C - 42°C) will make it liquify literally in minutes!!!
Sorry. :(
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
User avatar
lcd_a
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 29 Mar 2007, 00:00
Location: Trabia, Palermo, Sicilia, Italia

Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia

Post by lcd_a »

Hi I hope you live is well and you have a good Easte.
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia

Post by nuccia »

Happy Easter to you too, Antonio! :D
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
lcd_a
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 29 Mar 2007, 00:00
Location: Trabia, Palermo, Sicilia, Italia

Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia

Post by lcd_a »

Hi, I how you? I hope you have a good Easter. Do you want say me something about what you do for the day of Easter?
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia

Post by nuccia »

Antonio,

Tell us about Pasquetta (is that the correct spelling?). I'm having trouble with my computer tonight so I'm busy trying to fix it. Will check back later or tomorrow.
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
lcd_a
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 29 Mar 2007, 00:00
Location: Trabia, Palermo, Sicilia, Italia

Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia

Post by lcd_a »

nuccia wrote:Antonio,

Tell us about Pasquetta (is that the correct spelling?). I'm having trouble with my computer tonight so I'm busy trying to fix it. Will check back later or tomorrow.
Hi Nuccia! I am very happy to meet you. Yes Pasquetta is correct! well!
Oh! I am sorry for you computer I hope is turn round at work quickly.
For the day of Pasquetta we are going all together in countryside to eat (barbecue) and so many other court!!
after dinner we strol about the country, laughter and joke
Then, when we are exhausted we look for turn round at house
Post Reply