le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Ciao auguri di Buona Pasqua per tutti e una felice Domenica delle Palme che non dimentichiamo insieme al ramo di ulivo è un segno di pace e di amore..
happiness easter for all and happy sunday of palm that not forget together to branch of ulivo is a sign of peace and love
Bella la tua frase Biff:
" 'Na manu lava l'atra e tutte 'e due lavanu 'a fhaccia." (faccia) senza h.
" una mano lava l'altra e tutte e due lavano la faccia (il viso)"
" one hand wash other and together wash rhe face"
happiness easter for all and happy sunday of palm that not forget together to branch of ulivo is a sign of peace and love
Bella la tua frase Biff:
" 'Na manu lava l'atra e tutte 'e due lavanu 'a fhaccia." (faccia) senza h.
" una mano lava l'altra e tutte e due lavano la faccia (il viso)"
" one hand wash other and together wash rhe face"
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Buona Pasqua a tutti....Biff83 wrote:Molto grazie, Livio.
Vi auguro la buona Palma ed una santa Pasqua!
Biff
I thought you might like to see some of the eggs that are made in the little 'family run' chocolate factory in my village here in the Alps


If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Wow.......I want one of those!!! I'd be in chocolate heaven!!!
What does something like that cost??
wldspirit
What does something like that cost??
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
The big ones are two sizes/weights and cost:wldspirit wrote:Wow.......I want one of those!!! I'd be in chocolate heaven!!!![]()
What does something like that cost??
wldspirit
6 Kilo (13.2lbs) = €109 - $145 - £73
10 Kilo (22lbs) = €179 - $239 - £120
Well you did ask.......
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Do you think you could send me one of those, too???

Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Wonder how long it would take us to eat one of those...... 8O
Better yet......if I sent one of those home with my grandchildren......
the look on my daughters face would be well worth the 145 dollars.....
wldspirit
Better yet......if I sent one of those home with my grandchildren......
the look on my daughters face would be well worth the 145 dollars.....
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
[size=18
Hi Biff I am Antonio, from Sicily we are near region! ue! paisanu!!!
I live in Trabia near Palermo.
So this is your factory/shop of chocolate? good!!!
Hi Nuccia! ok... if you like chocolare I send you a little parcel of this in the phograph!!!! and a little also for wldspirit!!! (ciao!)
Well!!! I think is better if I send one big chocolare equal phograph!!!
and you divide all together!!! is all just? are you glad?
greet from Italy!!!][/size]
Hi Biff I am Antonio, from Sicily we are near region! ue! paisanu!!!
I live in Trabia near Palermo.
So this is your factory/shop of chocolate? good!!!
Hi Nuccia! ok... if you like chocolare I send you a little parcel of this in the phograph!!!! and a little also for wldspirit!!! (ciao!)
Well!!! I think is better if I send one big chocolare equal phograph!!!
and you divide all together!!! is all just? are you glad?
greet from Italy!!!][/size]
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
No - but I'll take you there when you visit....be past the Easter Egg time though...nuccia wrote:Do you think you could send me one of those, too???![]()
![]()
Oh wait though....you'll only be able to see the place from the outside as they close from the end of June 'til September as people just don't buy chocolate here when the temperatures (25°C - 42°C) will make it liquify literally in minutes!!!
Sorry.
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Hi I hope you live is well and you have a good Easte.
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Happy Easter to you too, Antonio! 
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Hi, I how you? I hope you have a good Easter. Do you want say me something about what you do for the day of Easter?
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Antonio,
Tell us about Pasquetta (is that the correct spelling?). I'm having trouble with my computer tonight so I'm busy trying to fix it. Will check back later or tomorrow.
Tell us about Pasquetta (is that the correct spelling?). I'm having trouble with my computer tonight so I'm busy trying to fix it. Will check back later or tomorrow.
Re: le traduzioni di Antonio e Nuccia
Hi Nuccia! I am very happy to meet you. Yes Pasquetta is correct! well!nuccia wrote:Antonio,
Tell us about Pasquetta (is that the correct spelling?). I'm having trouble with my computer tonight so I'm busy trying to fix it. Will check back later or tomorrow.
Oh! I am sorry for you computer I hope is turn round at work quickly.
For the day of Pasquetta we are going all together in countryside to eat (barbecue) and so many other court!!
after dinner we strol about the country, laughter and joke
Then, when we are exhausted we look for turn round at house



