Hi Edmondo,
I'm wondering if the has been anyone to scan the records from Stella Cilento. Do you know? Also, is there a possibility that you may do it one day?
Thank you,
Marilyn Hayes
Descendent of Stella Cilento families
Search found 24 matches
- 19 Mar 2011, 21:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records at the Archdiocese of Vallo della Luciania (SA)
- Replies: 35
- Views: 35779
- 20 Jun 2007, 04:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ferrazzano & Bertolini in Stella Cilento
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10584
Re: Ferrazzano & Bertolini in Stella Cilento
I am sorry to say that I have no such name in my database thus far. My records are rather complete for that generation so I feel safe in saying that we may be very, very distantly related, if at all.
Good luck in your searching! And keep at it - it is sometimes tough but always rewarding!
Marilyn
Good luck in your searching! And keep at it - it is sometimes tough but always rewarding!
Marilyn
- 04 Jun 2007, 04:09
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Ferrazzano aristocracy?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18986
Re: Ferrazzano aristocracy?
That's a great sugggestion! Can you recommend a few Italian websites that have helped you?
Thank you, Marilyn
Thank you, Marilyn
- 25 May 2007, 19:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: When & where in Italy did Angelo Rongo marry Anna Cattae
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8195
Re: When & where in Italy did Angelo Rongo marry Anna Ca
Great, Thank you. I will keep this in hopes of finding other clues!
Marilyn
Marilyn
- 25 May 2007, 02:58
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Ferrazzano aristocracy?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18986
Re: Ferrazzano aristocracy?
Yes, that is correct!
Thank you,
Marilyn
Thank you,
Marilyn
- 25 May 2007, 02:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: When & where in Italy did Angelo Rongo marry Anna Cattae
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8195
Re: When & where in Italy did Angelo Rongo marry Anna Ca
Thank you!!! BUT...I cannot open the link! I hope there is a way for me to do it! I am anxious to see it!
Marilyn
Marilyn
- 15 May 2007, 03:04
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Ferrazzano aristocracy?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18986
Re: Ferrazzano aristocracy?
Here's what I have so far from a mix of family stories, census documents and death certificates: (Some of this appears elsewhere on this website)
Peter Ferrazzano was a wealthy man (or prince) who married the servant girl Louisa (somewhere in Italy). Louisa (born about 1843) was the daughter of ...
Peter Ferrazzano was a wealthy man (or prince) who married the servant girl Louisa (somewhere in Italy). Louisa (born about 1843) was the daughter of ...
- 15 May 2007, 02:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: When & where in Italy did Angelo Rongo marry Anna Cattae
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8195
Re: When & where in Italy did Angelo Rongo marry Anna Ca
Yes! It could be the same. I have the US 1920 census where it stated he immigrated in 1881, the 1930 census which says 1880 & his death certificatee which suggests 1885! So, yes, this could very well fit! How, if it is possible, may I look at the original for other clues? The census documents ...
- 12 May 2007, 15:03
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Ferrazzano aristocracy?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18986
Re: Ferrazzano etc...
Thank you for checking! If you wouldn't mind, please check my other posts and see what you may be able to find. I am having a very difficult time getting any further in my research because I do not know the Italian language! Any help you can offer would be very much appreciated! I can help you with ...
- 10 May 2007, 19:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: When & where in Italy did Angelo Rongo marry Anna Cattae
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8195
When & where in Italy did Angelo Rongo marry Anna Cattae
Hello! Does anyone know when & where in Italy Angelo Rongo married Anna Cattaeno? They had my g. grandfather, Genaro, in Italy about 1855.
Thank you, Marilyn
Thank you, Marilyn
- 10 May 2007, 19:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Peter Ferrazzano: born about 1853, died about 1886 (Italy)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2458
Peter Ferrazzano: born about 1853, died about 1886 (Italy)
I am hoping he sounds familiar to somone! I would very much appreciate any feedback!
Marilyn
Marilyn
- 10 May 2007, 19:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: When and where did Fortunata Ferro marry Raffaela Lerra?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2544
When and where did Fortunata Ferro marry Raffaela Lerra?
Can anyone help me determine when and where in Italy Fortunata Ferro married Raffaela Lerra? They had my G.G. Grandmother in Italy about 1843.
Thank you!
Marilyn
Thank you!
Marilyn
- 10 May 2007, 19:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: When and where did Louisa Lerra marry Peter Ferrazzano?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3341
When and where did Louisa Lerra marry Peter Ferrazzano?
They had my great grandmother, Josephine, in Italy in 1873.
I do hope someone recognizes these names!!!
I do hope someone recognizes these names!!!
- 10 May 2007, 19:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ferrazzano & Bertolini in Stella Cilento
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10584
Re: Ferrazzano & Bertolini in Stella Cilento
P.S. The Family History Library does not have anything on Stella Cilento...Neither does Heritage Quest...
Marilyn
Marilyn
- 10 May 2007, 19:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ferrazzano & Bertolini in Stella Cilento
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10584
Re: Ferrazzano & Bertolini in Stella Cilento
Hello again! I have been researching the links you suggested and have only found one new piece of data which may, in the long run, be useful.
On the Family Research website, I found Josephine's mother to be Josephine Lerro Ferrazzano, daughter of Raffaela and Fortunata Ferro Lerra. She remarried a ...
On the Family Research website, I found Josephine's mother to be Josephine Lerro Ferrazzano, daughter of Raffaela and Fortunata Ferro Lerra. She remarried a ...