Ciao Amici,
I host The Tony Mangia Show - Radio: Italian Style (New Jersey's ONLY postive Italian/Italian-American radio program) on WP 88.7 FM & streaming online @ www.WPRadio887.org. The Tony Mangia Show - Radio: Italian Style airs live every Sunday afternoon from 3-6 PM EST.
I play a wide ...
Search found 4 matches
- 11 Jan 2009, 18:11
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Tony Mangia Show only on WP 88.7 FM & www.WPRadio887
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2849
- 29 Nov 2008, 15:24
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Tony Mangia Radio Show only on WPSC 88.7 FM!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9280
Re: The Tony Mangia Radio Show only on WPSC 88.7 FM!!
Ciao Amici,
I know it has been quite some time since I've been on the site, but I thought you might be interested in knowing that my Italian/Italian-American radio program is streaming on the World Wide Web. The Tony Mangia Show - Radio: Italian Style airs live every Sunday afternoon from 3-6 PM ...
I know it has been quite some time since I've been on the site, but I thought you might be interested in knowing that my Italian/Italian-American radio program is streaming on the World Wide Web. The Tony Mangia Show - Radio: Italian Style airs live every Sunday afternoon from 3-6 PM ...
- 25 Jun 2007, 03:18
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Tony Mangia Radio Show only on WPSC 88.7 FM!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9280
Re: The Tony Mangia Radio Show only on WPSC 88.7 FM!!
Unfortunately, we do not have the capability to stream on the internet as of yet. Hopefully, in the future that will be a possibility. Thanks for the offer though!
- 08 Jun 2007, 04:22
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Tony Mangia Radio Show only on WPSC 88.7 FM!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9280
The Tony Mangia Radio Show only on WPSC 88.7 FM!!
Ciao Tutti,
The name’s Tony Mangia. I host a positive Italian/Italian-American college radio program on WPSC 88.7 FM, "North Jersey's Independent Radio!â€
The name’s Tony Mangia. I host a positive Italian/Italian-American college radio program on WPSC 88.7 FM, "North Jersey's Independent Radio!â€