Ciao Tutti,
The name’s Tony Mangia. I host a positive Italian/Italian-American college radio program on WPSC 88.7 FM, "North Jersey's Independent Radio!â€
The Tony Mangia Radio Show only on WPSC 88.7 FM!!
- TonyMangia
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 00:00
- Location: New Jersey
The Tony Mangia Radio Show only on WPSC 88.7 FM!!
Ciao for now,
Tony Mangia
The Tony Mangia Show - Radio: Italian Style
"MEATBALLS, MACARONI & MANGIA!!"
(New Jersey's ONLY Italian/Italian-American Radio Show)
Sundays 3-6 PM EST
"BRAVE NEW RADIO" WP 88.7 FM & streaming @ www.WPRadio887.org
Tony Mangia
The Tony Mangia Show - Radio: Italian Style
"MEATBALLS, MACARONI & MANGIA!!"
(New Jersey's ONLY Italian/Italian-American Radio Show)
Sundays 3-6 PM EST
"BRAVE NEW RADIO" WP 88.7 FM & streaming @ www.WPRadio887.org
Re: The Tony Mangia Radio Show only on WPSC 88.7 FM!!
That sounds great. I wish you the best of luck. If your broadcast ever goes out on the internet let us know.
Re: The Tony Mangia Radio Show only on WPSC 88.7 FM!!
Ciao Tony,
Sounds like a great show but for many members impossible to receive by radio.
Why not make your show availbale for download here at www.ItalianGenealogy.com
Sounds like a great show but for many members impossible to receive by radio.
Why not make your show availbale for download here at www.ItalianGenealogy.com
Re: The Tony Mangia Radio Show only on WPSC 88.7 FM!!
Wow Edmundo - how wonderful of you to offer this!
- TonyMangia
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 00:00
- Location: New Jersey
Re: The Tony Mangia Radio Show only on WPSC 88.7 FM!!
Unfortunately, we do not have the capability to stream on the internet as of yet. Hopefully, in the future that will be a possibility. Thanks for the offer though!
Ciao for now,
Tony Mangia
The Tony Mangia Show - Radio: Italian Style
"MEATBALLS, MACARONI & MANGIA!!"
(New Jersey's ONLY Italian/Italian-American Radio Show)
Sundays 3-6 PM EST
"BRAVE NEW RADIO" WP 88.7 FM & streaming @ www.WPRadio887.org
Tony Mangia
The Tony Mangia Show - Radio: Italian Style
"MEATBALLS, MACARONI & MANGIA!!"
(New Jersey's ONLY Italian/Italian-American Radio Show)
Sundays 3-6 PM EST
"BRAVE NEW RADIO" WP 88.7 FM & streaming @ www.WPRadio887.org
Re: The Tony Mangia Radio Show only on WPSC 88.7 FM!!
I do hope you'll be able to stream your programme sometime Tony or I will never get to tune in!
I am Brithish but am an 'adopted' Italian living in Italy. I have many friends who are Italo/American and some from the New Jersey area who, I'm sure, would like to tune in to your programme. I will certainly tell them about it too.
Good luck and I do hope it can be 'streamed'.
I am Brithish but am an 'adopted' Italian living in Italy. I have many friends who are Italo/American and some from the New Jersey area who, I'm sure, would like to tune in to your programme. I will certainly tell them about it too.
Good luck and I do hope it can be 'streamed'.
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
- TonyMangia
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 08 Jun 2007, 00:00
- Location: New Jersey
Re: The Tony Mangia Radio Show only on WPSC 88.7 FM!!
Ciao Amici,
I know it has been quite some time since I've been on the site, but I thought you might be interested in knowing that my Italian/Italian-American radio program is streaming on the World Wide Web. The Tony Mangia Show - Radio: Italian Style airs live every Sunday afternoon from 3-6 PM EST on WP 88.7 FM & streams on the web @ http://www.WPRadio887.org/. I hope you can all get a chance to tune in. Please spread the word to your friends & family.
Mille Grazie,
Tony Mangia
WP 88.7 Studio Line: 973-720-2738
Instant Messenger: WP887FM
The Tony Mangia Show - Radio: Italian Style
"MEATBALLS, MACARONI & MANGIA!!"
(New Jersey's ONLY Italian/Italian-American Radio Show)
Sundays 3-6 PM EST
"BRAVE NEW RADIO" WP 88.7 FM & streaming @ www.WPRadio887.org
I know it has been quite some time since I've been on the site, but I thought you might be interested in knowing that my Italian/Italian-American radio program is streaming on the World Wide Web. The Tony Mangia Show - Radio: Italian Style airs live every Sunday afternoon from 3-6 PM EST on WP 88.7 FM & streams on the web @ http://www.WPRadio887.org/. I hope you can all get a chance to tune in. Please spread the word to your friends & family.
Mille Grazie,
Tony Mangia
WP 88.7 Studio Line: 973-720-2738
Instant Messenger: WP887FM
The Tony Mangia Show - Radio: Italian Style
"MEATBALLS, MACARONI & MANGIA!!"
(New Jersey's ONLY Italian/Italian-American Radio Show)
Sundays 3-6 PM EST
"BRAVE NEW RADIO" WP 88.7 FM & streaming @ www.WPRadio887.org


