Search found 6 matches

by Babalusci
26 May 2009, 01:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: NUNS in LICATA
Replies: 2
Views: 3884

Re: NUNS in LICATA

Hi I am from Licata and I have 2 aunts (Still living) who are nuns there.
Do you know the order your husband's aunts were from?
Do you know their full names?
by Babalusci
10 Nov 2008, 02:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for grandfathers relatives in Naples
Replies: 4
Views: 4089

Looking for grandfathers relatives in Naples

Hello again. With the help of this great forum I have found all the information concerning my grandparents immigration to America. Now I am looking for help in finding my grandfathers relatives left behind in Naples with the hope of making contact with any distant relatives of today. my grandfathers ...
by Babalusci
20 Aug 2007, 00:08
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: finalmente the end
Replies: 5
Views: 5979

Re: finalmente the end

It was the vice consulate in Newark, NJ.
by Babalusci
19 Aug 2007, 18:40
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: finalmente the end
Replies: 5
Views: 5979

finalmente the end

:D Hi: I just wanted to leave a few words of encouragement to everyone who is attempting to apply for dual citizenship. I finally submitted all my paperwork last week to the consulate with no problems. It took about six months to gather everything, including a trip to Italy to get my grandparents ...
by Babalusci
28 Jun 2007, 09:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trying to find place of birth
Replies: 6
Views: 6775

Re: Trying to find place of birth

I cannot say how much I appreciate your help. Thankyou so much. I will order the marriage certificate from the NYC archives, and I think I will go to the anagrafe in Naples in person. Again thankyou regards Ken
by Babalusci
27 Jun 2007, 22:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trying to find place of birth
Replies: 6
Views: 6775

Trying to find place of birth

:?: Greetings to all. I"m trying to find my grandparents place of birth so I can request their birth certificates. Everything I have found leads me to Naples. Giustino Sallusto born March 14 1874. Antonia Staiano born December 31 1888. Passenger list shows them as being from Naples. I requested ...