Search found 5 matches

by summergirl75
21 Feb 2008, 15:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Grappucio Family
Replies: 21
Views: 13580

Re: Grappucio Family

I am forever grateful for all the information. How great that others are so willing to help others here on Italian Genealogy. I have been searching for months to no avail and look at all was found with help from each and everyone of you whom so freely helped. Thanks!

VJ : The 1898 cenus you list ...
by summergirl75
20 Feb 2008, 17:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Grappucio Family
Replies: 21
Views: 13580

Grappucio Family

I have been attempting to locate Anthony Grappucio and his wife Santa, whom both were born in Italy. They had three children here in Mass Marie Gabriel 1/27/1899Grappucio about 1902,and Rose Grappucio 9/15/1905. I find Antony Grappocis (spelled wrong but him) in 1930 Cenuse with all of his married ...
by summergirl75
27 Aug 2007, 12:54
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Valenti/e Family
Replies: 18
Views: 25930

Re: Valenti/e Family

It is interesting in that some of my Valenti/e relatives also come from Medford. I am trying to figure out a common connection if any. Especially since some of my valenti/e's are also buried at Holy Cross in Medford. It will be interesting to see if there is a connection.
by summergirl75
21 Aug 2007, 15:23
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Valenti/e Family
Replies: 18
Views: 25930

Re: Valenti/e Family

Hello, thanks for your respond and offer to assist. I appreciate that very much. My Dad reports that the Valenti/e family came from Northern Italy in a town Calabria. Thanks
Denise
by summergirl75
16 Aug 2007, 14:33
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Valenti/e Family
Replies: 18
Views: 25930

Valenti/e Family

I am hoping someone may be able to help me with the following I am trying to locate my great grandfather immigration to this country. His name is Dominic Valenti appros date of birth 1872. His wife was Mary valenti. The 1920's census list him as living in Boston, MA year of immigration 1906, Mary's ...