Valerie,
On second Thought.....
Antonio's mother's maiden name was Anna Coladonato. She married Mariano DiTollo. I know that women used their maiden names, but Antonio used Anna DiTollo. I guess he is talking about his mother.
If not, maybe their is another Anna that he married in Italy.
Search found 18 matches
- 05 Sep 2007, 13:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
- 05 Sep 2007, 13:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
Re: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
Valerie,
The Anna listed was his mother, Anna Coladonato.
One of my family members was asking me if Antonio and Rinaldo married two sisters. I know Rinaldo married Angela DiPietrantonio. (You helped me confirm that.) Could Antonio have married Angela's sister, _______ DiPietrantionio?
The Anna listed was his mother, Anna Coladonato.
One of my family members was asking me if Antonio and Rinaldo married two sisters. I know Rinaldo married Angela DiPietrantonio. (You helped me confirm that.) Could Antonio have married Angela's sister, _______ DiPietrantionio?
- 04 Sep 2007, 00:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
Re: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
Valerie,
If the 1920 Census shows that both Rinaldo and Antonio were widowed, who was Antonio married to in Italy?
If the 1920 Census shows that both Rinaldo and Antonio were widowed, who was Antonio married to in Italy?
- 29 Aug 2007, 13:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
Re: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
Hi Val,
It was on the 1920 Census above. It shows that both Rinaldo and Antonio were "W" widowed.
It was on the 1920 Census above. It shows that both Rinaldo and Antonio were "W" widowed.
- 28 Aug 2007, 17:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
Re: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
Valerie,
All of the information that you have provided me has been so valuable and appreciated by all of our family.
I have one more question.
Rinaldo's brother, Antonio DiTollo was born in allascoso in 1877. I don't have the month and year.
On one of the census or ship manifests, it shows him ...
All of the information that you have provided me has been so valuable and appreciated by all of our family.
I have one more question.
Rinaldo's brother, Antonio DiTollo was born in allascoso in 1877. I don't have the month and year.
On one of the census or ship manifests, it shows him ...
- 27 Aug 2007, 03:07
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
Re: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
Valerie,
In the 1920 Census that you found, it shows Rinaldo, Antonio (brother) and three children. About 1 or 2 years before, Rinaldo's wife died. Can you give me any information on her. I suppose she would be in the 1915 - 1919 Census.
In the 1920 Census that you found, it shows Rinaldo, Antonio (brother) and three children. About 1 or 2 years before, Rinaldo's wife died. Can you give me any information on her. I suppose she would be in the 1915 - 1919 Census.
- 24 Aug 2007, 15:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
Re: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
Hi Valerie,
I really don't want to give up on finding some information about Mariano DiTollo, but I think we are at a dead end.
If you can think of any other avenue to explore, please let me know.
I really don't want to give up on finding some information about Mariano DiTollo, but I think we are at a dead end.
If you can think of any other avenue to explore, please let me know.
- 23 Aug 2007, 13:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
Re: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
Valerie,
What is the meaning of "Wait for add" and "Made S.I. 5 day case"
What is the meaning of "Wait for add" and "Made S.I. 5 day case"
- 23 Aug 2007, 13:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
Re: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
Valerie,
You are a genius! !
Rinaldo and Antonio were his sons.
The only interesting fact that I see is that it shows Antonio as being a widower. As far as I knew, he was never married, but maybe he married in Italy and his wife died there.
Mariano DiTollo is still the Mystery Man. I was ...
You are a genius! !
Rinaldo and Antonio were his sons.
The only interesting fact that I see is that it shows Antonio as being a widower. As far as I knew, he was never married, but maybe he married in Italy and his wife died there.
Mariano DiTollo is still the Mystery Man. I was ...
- 23 Aug 2007, 00:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
Re: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
Hi Valerie,
I don't believe he was staying with any of his children. The only town name that I was given was Scranton, PA. I do not have the census records for Scranton.
I know he died in Fallascoso when he was 75 years old.
Sorry I don't have any additional info to make this search easier. He ...
I don't believe he was staying with any of his children. The only town name that I was given was Scranton, PA. I do not have the census records for Scranton.
I know he died in Fallascoso when he was 75 years old.
Sorry I don't have any additional info to make this search easier. He ...
- 22 Aug 2007, 12:03
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
Re: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
Valerie,
Mariano left his family in 1886, but maybe he didn't come to America then.
I do know that if he was born in 1847, 66 years later he visited my grandmother in Wayne, PA. That would have been about 1913. (The same year Maria DiTollo, his daughter came to America (See Above)
I believe ...
Mariano left his family in 1886, but maybe he didn't come to America then.
I do know that if he was born in 1847, 66 years later he visited my grandmother in Wayne, PA. That would have been about 1913. (The same year Maria DiTollo, his daughter came to America (See Above)
I believe ...
- 22 Aug 2007, 11:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
Re: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
Hi Val,
Here are some clues:
His two sons:
Rinaldo DiTollo - Feb. 18, 1902 Ship Kaiserin Maria Theresia
Giuseppe DiTollo - Feb. 18, 1902 Ship Kaiserin Maria Theresia
Rinaldo DiTollo - March 15, 1905 Ship Neckar Line No. 0027 - 2nd Time
My grandmother, Maria DiTollo said that she was 5 mos ...
Here are some clues:
His two sons:
Rinaldo DiTollo - Feb. 18, 1902 Ship Kaiserin Maria Theresia
Giuseppe DiTollo - Feb. 18, 1902 Ship Kaiserin Maria Theresia
Rinaldo DiTollo - March 15, 1905 Ship Neckar Line No. 0027 - 2nd Time
My grandmother, Maria DiTollo said that she was 5 mos ...
- 21 Aug 2007, 21:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
Re: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
Valerie,
Oops! I made a mistake. Mariano DiTollo came to Phila. around 1885 not 1890.
Oops! I made a mistake. Mariano DiTollo came to Phila. around 1885 not 1890.
- 21 Aug 2007, 21:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
Re: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
O. K. Valerie, here's one more:
Mariano DiTollo, Born: November 21, 1847. He left Fallascoso Italy in about 1890. I can't find a Ship Manifest.
Also, he went back to Italy in about 1913. Would there be a record of this also?
Mariano DiTollo, Born: November 21, 1847. He left Fallascoso Italy in about 1890. I can't find a Ship Manifest.
Also, he went back to Italy in about 1913. Would there be a record of this also?
- 21 Aug 2007, 20:13
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27147
Re: Fallascoso, Italy to Ellis Island
Yes, that is my grandmother. Thank you so much for all of the information that you have provided. I may have one more family member for you to find if that is O.K.