Looking for the following ancestor:
Carmine Difeo
From: San Mango sul Calore, Avellino
Born: 1919
Moved to: Paganica approx. 1939
Then moved to Bolzano approx. 1948
Enlisted in Carabinieri
Regards
Search found 3 matches
- 05 Apr 2008, 07:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ancestry
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2346
- 29 Nov 2007, 03:46
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Carabinieri Enlistment Records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5841
Re: Carabinieri Enlistment Records
Grazie Livio e Suanj,
I had sent an e-mail to the carabieri link about a week ago. All I received was an automatic e-mail confirming receipt.
I will try the L'Aquila Carbinieri from Livio and the web-links from sunj are
a good place to get the search moving.
Thank you again.
Regards,
Richard
I had sent an e-mail to the carabieri link about a week ago. All I received was an automatic e-mail confirming receipt.
I will try the L'Aquila Carbinieri from Livio and the web-links from sunj are
a good place to get the search moving.
Thank you again.
Regards,
Richard
- 27 Nov 2007, 15:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Carabinieri Enlistment Records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5841
Carabinieri Enlistment Records
I need help in directing a request.
I am trying to locate a relative on my wife's side of our italian heritage.
The individual was in the Italian Carabinieri and was from the province of Avellino. His last duty station was in the province of Paganica.
The carabinieri I'm sure would have the ...
I am trying to locate a relative on my wife's side of our italian heritage.
The individual was in the Italian Carabinieri and was from the province of Avellino. His last duty station was in the province of Paganica.
The carabinieri I'm sure would have the ...