Thanks!
We will have to work on our Italian vocabulary, ready to face the clerk!!!
Saw the Atina photos....looks a great place...can't wait to get there
Regards
Jane
Search found 9 matches
- 17 Jan 2008, 20:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Farina Family, Atina, Frosinone.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 54827
- 17 Jan 2008, 10:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Farina Family, Atina, Frosinone.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 54827
Re: Farina Family, Atina, Frosinone.
Mnay thanks John,
I'll follow through on those ideas: wish me luck!
Regards Jane
I'll follow through on those ideas: wish me luck!
Regards Jane
- 01 Jan 2008, 20:32
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town in Italy
- Replies: 30
- Views: 39153
Re: Town in Italy
Thanks!
I've started a thread on "Atina Coppola's", so will keep my fingers crossed.
Happy New Year!
Regards
Jane
I've started a thread on "Atina Coppola's", so will keep my fingers crossed.
Happy New Year!
Regards
Jane
- 30 Dec 2007, 10:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town in Italy
- Replies: 30
- Views: 39153
Re: Town in Italy
Thanks Peter,
Not our Coppolas, unfortunately! Ours were Guiseppe & Vincenzo (brothers, also in the ice cream business), with their wives, and with dad Domenico.
We can't be sure where they landed in England, or if they all arrived at the same time, but one of their children was born in Plymouth ...
Not our Coppolas, unfortunately! Ours were Guiseppe & Vincenzo (brothers, also in the ice cream business), with their wives, and with dad Domenico.
We can't be sure where they landed in England, or if they all arrived at the same time, but one of their children was born in Plymouth ...
- 29 Dec 2007, 11:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Town in Italy
- Replies: 30
- Views: 39153
Re: Town in Italy
Hi there!
I'm watching this thread with interest: I love the way these stories unfold!!!
You mention a "ship's manifest"? I'm wondering how to trace an Italian family's (Coppola) arrival in England: I know they arrived in or before 1893, and settled in Plymouth. They may have left from Naples, as ...
I'm watching this thread with interest: I love the way these stories unfold!!!
You mention a "ship's manifest"? I'm wondering how to trace an Italian family's (Coppola) arrival in England: I know they arrived in or before 1893, and settled in Plymouth. They may have left from Naples, as ...
- 28 Dec 2007, 10:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Atina Coppolas
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3266
Atina Coppolas
Hi all!
I am a newbie, looking for anything on Coppola family of Atina. So Far all I have is this:
Domenico Coppola, Born 1828ish, Atina
His 2 sons: Guiseppe, born 1872, and Vincenzo, 1867.
Guiseppe married Carolina Mella (who had a sister 8 years younger, called Elvria, or Elvira), and Vincenzo ...
I am a newbie, looking for anything on Coppola family of Atina. So Far all I have is this:
Domenico Coppola, Born 1828ish, Atina
His 2 sons: Guiseppe, born 1872, and Vincenzo, 1867.
Guiseppe married Carolina Mella (who had a sister 8 years younger, called Elvria, or Elvira), and Vincenzo ...
- 28 Dec 2007, 09:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Farina Family, Atina, Frosinone.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 54827
Re: Farina Family, Atina, Frosinone.
Thanks to you both!
All I have so far is this:
Domenico Coppola was living in Plymouth, England in our 1901 census, aged 73 (so born around 1828): he died in Plymouth, 1905.
His 2 sons were living with him in 1901: Guiseppe (born1872, Italy), married to Carolina (nee Mella), and Vincenzo (born ...
All I have so far is this:
Domenico Coppola was living in Plymouth, England in our 1901 census, aged 73 (so born around 1828): he died in Plymouth, 1905.
His 2 sons were living with him in 1901: Guiseppe (born1872, Italy), married to Carolina (nee Mella), and Vincenzo (born ...
- 27 Dec 2007, 22:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Farina Family, Atina, Frosinone.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 54827
Re: Farina Family, Atina, Frosinone.
Hi Mary Jo!
Not sure how to post John a private message, or how to start a new thread - a bit green still!!!
Any advice gratefully recieved!
Jane
Not sure how to post John a private message, or how to start a new thread - a bit green still!!!
Any advice gratefully recieved!
Jane
- 27 Dec 2007, 21:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Farina Family, Atina, Frosinone.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 54827
Re: Farina Family, Atina, Frosinone.
Hi John,
Not sure if you will get this, as I note your message was some time ago!
I'm a newbie on this site, looking for Coppolas from Atina. Domenico Coppola, born around 1828, who had at least 2 sons, Guiseppe (born 1872 ish) and Vincenzo (born 1867 ish). I'd be interested in any Coppola data ...
Not sure if you will get this, as I note your message was some time ago!
I'm a newbie on this site, looking for Coppolas from Atina. Domenico Coppola, born around 1828, who had at least 2 sons, Guiseppe (born 1872 ish) and Vincenzo (born 1867 ish). I'd be interested in any Coppola data ...