Hi all!
I am a newbie, looking for anything on Coppola family of Atina. So Far all I have is this:
Domenico Coppola, Born 1828ish, Atina
His 2 sons: Guiseppe, born 1872, and Vincenzo, 1867.
Guiseppe married Carolina Mella (who had a sister 8 years younger, called Elvria, or Elvira), and Vincenzo married Giovanni (surname unknown). All the above were living in Plymouth, England in our 1901 census, and had been in Plymouth since at least 1893.
They went on to have many children in Plymouth: my husband is Domenico's 2x gt grandson!
Cheers,
Jane
Atina Coppolas
Re: Atina Coppolas
Jane,
I am bumping your thread up to the top because I think it got lost in the Holiday mail.
Here are also the other threads you attempted to get information from.
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... art=0.html
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... rt=15.html
I know that we have members who are good with English and Scotish records. Maybe someone can help.
MJ
I am bumping your thread up to the top because I think it got lost in the Holiday mail.
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... art=0.html
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... rt=15.html
I know that we have members who are good with English and Scotish records. Maybe someone can help.
MJ

