Thanks Elizabeth. Here goes.
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7079 ... atext2.jpg
Search found 10 matches
- 01 Mar 2008, 19:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record? of Catena Maria Puccio
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9289
- 01 Mar 2008, 12:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record? of Catena Maria Puccio
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9289
Birth Record? of Catena Maria Puccio
I have a birth record in Italian from Kaggi, Italy that I would like to have translated. I can't attach it here because it says the file is too big. Is there someone who I might be able to e-mail the document to who would be able to translate it for me? Thanks. Cindy
- 01 Mar 2008, 11:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records from Caggi/Kaggi, Messina, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 10934
Re: Records from Caggi/Kaggi, Messina, Italy
Thank you, Laura. I'm fairly new here so don't know all the rules, but is there someone here to whom I could e-mail her mom's birth certificate (which is in Italian) (I can't post it here because it says the file is too big). I'd like to know exactly what it says but don't know how to go about ...
- 01 Mar 2008, 11:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records from Caggi/Kaggi, Messina, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 10934
Re: Records from Caggi/Kaggi, Messina, Italy
Is Gaggi the same place as Caggi/Kaggi? I may sound numb but I just didn't know if Caggi, Kaggi and Gaggi would be used interchangeably. Thanks.
- 01 Mar 2008, 06:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records from Caggi/Kaggi, Messina, Italy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 10934
Records from Caggi/Kaggi, Messina, Italy
I wrote a couple of weeks ago about trying to help my sister-in-law track down her ancestors. The family came from Caggi or Kaggi, which was destroyed in the 1908 earthquake. My earlier post with responses seems to be gone, but it was suggested that perhaps the family came from Gaggi. I have her ...
- 16 Feb 2008, 19:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caggi, Messina Italy records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3101
Re: Caggi, Messina Italy records
Is there a way for me to delete this duplicate post?
- 16 Feb 2008, 19:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caggi, Messina Italy records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7563
Re: Caggi, Messina Italy records
Well, on the paperwork she has (affidavits, etc. they had to file in the U.S.) she says that it says Caggi. I do know that her mother told her it was in Sicily and was totally destroyed in the earthquake.
- 16 Feb 2008, 18:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caggi, Messina Italy records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3101
Caggi, Messina Italy records
I apologize if this is a duplicate, but I can't find the posting I thought I put in earlier.
I am trying to help my sister-in-law trace her Italian roots and her mother and maternal grandparents all emigrated to the United States from a place called Caggi (which I understand is located in Messina ...
I am trying to help my sister-in-law trace her Italian roots and her mother and maternal grandparents all emigrated to the United States from a place called Caggi (which I understand is located in Messina ...
- 16 Feb 2008, 18:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caggi, Messina Italy records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7563
Caggi, Messina Italy records
I apologize if this is a duplicate, but I can't find the posting I thought I put in earlier.
I am trying to help my sister-in-law trace her Italian roots and her mother and maternal grandparents all emigrated to the United States from a place called Caggi (which I understand is located in Messina ...
I am trying to help my sister-in-law trace her Italian roots and her mother and maternal grandparents all emigrated to the United States from a place called Caggi (which I understand is located in Messina ...
- 16 Feb 2008, 18:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Records from Caggi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3423
Records from Caggi
Hi: I am trying to help my sister-in-law trace her family roots, and both of her maternal grandparents are from Caggi, and the village was wiped out in the 1908 earthquake. Is there any place that would might have some vital records from Caggi? How would we obtain them? The family names we are ...