Search found 11 matches
- 29 Feb 2008, 10:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: San Biagio Record of Births
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7469
Re: San Biagio Record of Births
Thank you Emmy, I got your private message....that was a fantastic tip!!
- 25 Feb 2008, 01:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: San Biagio Record of Births
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7469
San Biagio Record of Births
Does anyone have an English version of the records? Does anyone know if the Latter Day Saints Records translate to English?
- 25 Feb 2008, 01:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Uncle was shipped to Italy after my greatgrandmother's
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2382
Uncle was shipped to Italy after my greatgrandmother's
Is there a way to find records for passports about the time of 1915-1918?
- 23 Feb 2008, 18:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: translation
- Replies: 15
- Views: 20235
Re: translation
Where did you find your document? Was it on a website? or was it e-mailed to you? If it was a website to get certificates of births where would I find it?
- 23 Feb 2008, 18:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ciucio,Cipolla from:San Biagio Italy To: Pittsburgh PA
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11501
Re: Ciucio,Cipolla from:San Biagio Italy To: Pittsburgh PA
Thank you all!
I found all that information on ancestry.com also. Because of the transcription errors on that website it makes it very hard to find people. What I need is information after 1920 if anyone has that I would greatly appreciate that also
I found all that information on ancestry.com also. Because of the transcription errors on that website it makes it very hard to find people. What I need is information after 1920 if anyone has that I would greatly appreciate that also
- 23 Feb 2008, 15:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ciucio,Cipolla from:San Biagio Italy To: Pittsburgh PA
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11501
Re: Ciucio,Cipolla from:San Biagio Italy To: Pittsburgh PA
That is my greatgrandfather. But I can't find anything past his arrival here. Except for his WWI draft registration which on Ancestry.com when I try to pull up the view of the original it is a blank page.
Off the subject....why did all the website switch over to Italian...I need to switch back to ...
Off the subject....why did all the website switch over to Italian...I need to switch back to ...
- 23 Feb 2008, 15:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ciucio,Cipolla from:San Biagio Italy To: Pittsburgh PA
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11501
Re: Ciucio,Cipolla from:San Biagio Italy To: Pittsburgh PA
Yes that is it!
- 23 Feb 2008, 14:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames Barone, DiGregorio, Messina
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9046
Re: Surnames Barone, DiGregorio, Messina
My Great grandmother was Anna Cipolla, her father was Guiseppi and we believe her mother was Guiseppina
- 23 Feb 2008, 14:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Chirico,Cherico from Galitzen PA
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3475
Chirico,Cherico from Galitzen PA
I am looking for family who have a share relatives by the name Luciano and Lena Chirico/Cherico.
- 23 Feb 2008, 14:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Benigni
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9907
Re: Benigni
I have an uncle by the name Reno Benigni who lived in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
- 23 Feb 2008, 14:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ciucio,Cipolla from:San Biagio Italy To: Pittsburgh PA
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11501
Ciucio,Cipolla from:San Biagio Italy To: Pittsburgh PA
I am looking for my family who came to America about 1902 and settled in Pittsburgh PA Their names are Carmelo Ciucio and Anna Cipolla who's father was here prior to them coming. His name was Guiseppi Cipolla.
Does anyone else share this line of Ciucio or Cipolla?
Any information will be helpful
Does anyone else share this line of Ciucio or Cipolla?
Any information will be helpful