San Biagio Record of Births
San Biagio Record of Births
Does anyone have an English version of the records? Does anyone know if the Latter Day Saints Records translate to English?
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: San Biagio Record of Births
You can find general translations of the records on many websites, including mine.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: San Biagio Record of Births
Chirico I have sent you a PM (private message)
Emmy
Emmy
Re: San Biagio Record of Births
Chirico I've sent you a private message
Emmy
Emmy
Re: San Biagio Record of Births
Thank you Emmy, I got your private message....that was a fantastic tip!!


