Search found 14 matches
- 16 Jan 2015, 19:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Latter day saints
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1393
Latter day saints
What does the following mean: "Riveli di beni e anime"? This phrase relates to Latter Day Saints microfiche records. For instance: what does "Riveli 1682 - FHL Intl Film" mean? Thank you
- 01 May 2011, 16:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Latter Day Saints Records
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3271
Re: Latter Day Saints Records
WOW -- Many thanks for such a quick response and for such valuable information -- I am excited to pursue my research armed with your great advice. Thanks again
- 01 May 2011, 14:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Latter Day Saints Records
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3271
Latter Day Saints Records
All 4 of my grandparents were born in Salemi,Sicily, Italy in the 1800's. I also have the names of my great grandparents who were probably also born in Salemi, Italy. Would the records of the Latter Day Saints contain microfiches of these records from Italy or would I have to be in contact with some ...
- 24 Mar 2008, 14:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Salemi, Sicily
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6547
Re: Salemi, Sicily
Hi
Many many thanks for this wonderful resource info. There are 3 LDS centers near my home so this will work out really well. I am looking forward to doing this research. I started all of this on a whim but now I am hooked, and thanks to the great people at this website (which I found ...
Many many thanks for this wonderful resource info. There are 3 LDS centers near my home so this will work out really well. I am looking forward to doing this research. I started all of this on a whim but now I am hooked, and thanks to the great people at this website (which I found ...
- 24 Mar 2008, 13:01
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Salemi, Sicily
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6547
Salemi, Sicily
Hi
All four of my grandparents came from Salemi, Sicily. I have the last names of all four of my greatparents, but that is all I have. We are interested in possibly researching our family history/names another generation or two back. Do you know if the records in Salemi, Sicily would be helpful ...
All four of my grandparents came from Salemi, Sicily. I have the last names of all four of my greatparents, but that is all I have. We are interested in possibly researching our family history/names another generation or two back. Do you know if the records in Salemi, Sicily would be helpful ...
- 04 Mar 2008, 12:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Grasso
- Replies: 14
- Views: 15975
Re: Surname: Grasso
Hi folks
This is just great. I have been working with my cousin from Connecticut to put together a family history and he is really "impressed" with what I am sending him. But don't worry.....I am giving you all full credit for all this work. Many many thanks for all this wonderful information. I ...
This is just great. I have been working with my cousin from Connecticut to put together a family history and he is really "impressed" with what I am sending him. But don't worry.....I am giving you all full credit for all this work. Many many thanks for all this wonderful information. I ...
- 03 Mar 2008, 18:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Grasso
- Replies: 14
- Views: 15975
Re: Surname: Grasso
Hi
Many many thanks. These are exactly the records I have been looking for. You are really remarkable. Again, thanks.
Mary C
Many many thanks. These are exactly the records I have been looking for. You are really remarkable. Again, thanks.
Mary C
- 03 Mar 2008, 14:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Grasso
- Replies: 14
- Views: 15975
Surname: Grasso
I am looking for the ship manifests for the following 2 men:
Francesco Paolo Grasso
Born: August 4, 1891
Emigrated to the US through the port of Boston sometime between 1907 and 1913. He came from Salemi, Sicily and probably left Italy thru the port of Palermo.
Baldassare Grasso
Born: Around 1893 ...
Francesco Paolo Grasso
Born: August 4, 1891
Emigrated to the US through the port of Boston sometime between 1907 and 1913. He came from Salemi, Sicily and probably left Italy thru the port of Palermo.
Baldassare Grasso
Born: Around 1893 ...
- 02 Mar 2008, 12:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salemi, Sicily, Grasso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 12531
Re: Salemi, Sicily, Grasso
Hi
I am trying to thank everyone for helping me find these records. Hope you all get the message that I and my family are very pleased that you have found these records for us. Can't believe I found this wonderful website. Again, many thanks.
Mary C
I am trying to thank everyone for helping me find these records. Hope you all get the message that I and my family are very pleased that you have found these records for us. Can't believe I found this wonderful website. Again, many thanks.
Mary C
- 01 Mar 2008, 18:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salemi, Sicily, Grasso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 12531
Re: Salemi, Sicily, Grasso
Hi Laura :D !!
Mary C,
Here's the later manifest for the two Grasso family members who did not sail with Giuseppa.
Name: Giuseppe and Antonino Grasso
Arrival Date: 7 Jul 1914
Ethnic Background: Italian (South) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Palermo, Italy
Ship Name: Canopic
Port of Arrival ...
Mary C,
Here's the later manifest for the two Grasso family members who did not sail with Giuseppa.
Name: Giuseppe and Antonino Grasso
Arrival Date: 7 Jul 1914
Ethnic Background: Italian (South) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Palermo, Italy
Ship Name: Canopic
Port of Arrival ...
- 01 Mar 2008, 18:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salemi, Sicily, Grasso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 12531
Re: Salemi, Sicily, Grasso
Maybe this record?
Boston Passenger Lists, 1820-1943 from http://www.ancestry.com/
about Guiseppa Grasso
Name: Guiseppa Grasso
Arrival Date: 22 Jun 1914
Age: 5 Years
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1909
Gender: Female
Ethnic Background: Italian (South) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Palermo ...
Boston Passenger Lists, 1820-1943 from http://www.ancestry.com/
about Guiseppa Grasso
Name: Guiseppa Grasso
Arrival Date: 22 Jun 1914
Age: 5 Years
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1909
Gender: Female
Ethnic Background: Italian (South) (Italian)
Port of Departure: Palermo ...
- 01 Mar 2008, 15:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salemi, Sicily, Grasso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 12531
Salemi, Sicily, Grasso
Hi
Am trying to find the ship manifest/passenger list for the following person:
Giuseppa or Giuseppina Grasso
Born October, 1909. Emigrated to USA via Boston, MA sometime around 1912 or so. Probably left Sicily thru Palermo. Is there a place in Massachusetts that has these records for people ...
Am trying to find the ship manifest/passenger list for the following person:
Giuseppa or Giuseppina Grasso
Born October, 1909. Emigrated to USA via Boston, MA sometime around 1912 or so. Probably left Sicily thru Palermo. Is there a place in Massachusetts that has these records for people ...
- 01 Mar 2008, 15:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: passengers lists NEW YORK, NY 1956
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8967
Re: passengers lists NEW YORK, NY 1956
1956 manifest for Eugenio Calderazzo
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4181/zecalderozzoyw6.jpg
Name: Eugenio Calderazzo
Arrival Date: 10 Jul 1956
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Ethnicity/RaceÂ/Nationality: Italian
Ship Name: Giulio Cesare
Biff
WOW! You are an incredible resource. Many ...
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4181/zecalderozzoyw6.jpg
Name: Eugenio Calderazzo
Arrival Date: 10 Jul 1956
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Ethnicity/RaceÂ/Nationality: Italian
Ship Name: Giulio Cesare
Biff
WOW! You are an incredible resource. Many ...
- 29 Feb 2008, 19:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: passengers lists NEW YORK, NY 1956
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8967
passengers lists NEW YORK, NY 1956
I am new to this website and am not familiar with how to use it. I am trying to find the ship manifest/passenger list for: Eugenio Calderazzo, birth date 5/29/1932. He arrived in New York, NY sometime in July, 1956. He emigrated from Italy . Don't know the name of the ship. Can anyone help me ...