Search found 20 matches
- 29 Jul 2008, 16:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help needed..
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5291
Re: Translation help needed..
Thanks Elizabeth for attempting to assist me. The document has already been translated. Thanks all!!!
- 28 Jul 2008, 14:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help needed..
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5291
Re: Translation help needed..
Thanks Elizabeth, I have sent the documents.
- 28 Jul 2008, 13:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help needed..
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5291
Translation help needed..
I need help translating a hand written document i found while searching through old things. I scanned the document, but i am having trouble uploading it on here because of the size. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can maybe re-size it or I can I e-mail it to someone. I really appreciate ...
- 23 Apr 2008, 15:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Response from commune, translation help needed
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12423
Re: Response from commune, translation help needed
Again, Thank you very much.
- 23 Apr 2008, 12:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Response from commune, translation help needed
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12423
Re: Response from commune, translation help needed
I got this response back from the commune with the attachment of the certificate. Please help translate and will the print out of the certificate be enough at the consulate. Thanks all.
Le anticipo copia dell’estratto dell’atto di morte richiesto ed assicuro che i due originali sono stati ...
Le anticipo copia dell’estratto dell’atto di morte richiesto ed assicuro che i due originali sono stati ...
- 21 Apr 2008, 16:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Response from commune, translation help needed
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12423
- 21 Apr 2008, 15:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Response from commune, translation help needed
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12423
Re: Response from commune, translation help needed
Thanks Livio, you've been more than helpful to lots of us on this forum.. I would like to reply back by e-mail to them right away. Can you or anyone else please help me draft something up to them in Italian. My father was born September 3rd 1937 in Clusone Italy and he died February 5 1992 in Piario ...
- 21 Apr 2008, 13:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Response from commune, translation help needed
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12423
Response from commune, translation help needed
I got a response from a commune by e-mail regarding a death record I requested for, can someone please help translate. Thanks
Egr. Sig.
La informo che per il rilascio dell'estratto dell'atto di morte di suo padre ci sono indispensabili alcuni altri dati (come la data di nascita completa oppure la ...
Egr. Sig.
La informo che per il rilascio dell'estratto dell'atto di morte di suo padre ci sono indispensabili alcuni altri dati (come la data di nascita completa oppure la ...
- 17 Apr 2008, 13:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for a family member!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4206
Re: Looking for a family member!
I'll try that, thanks...
- 16 Apr 2008, 14:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for a family member!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4206
Looking for a family member!
Is there anyway to search for a family member, the last time I heard from him he lived in Clusone. I doubt if he is still there, is there any way to search for him through a database or something. His name is Tiberio Ghirardelli. Thanks.
- 14 Apr 2008, 14:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation, please help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4574
Re: Translation, please help
Thanks Livio, I'll try that.
- 11 Apr 2008, 18:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation, please help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4574
Translation, please help
Can someone please help me translate this, I would like to write to the consulate office in lagos, I wrote to them the first time in English and got no response, I'll like to try it in Italian hopefully i'll get a better response.
Hello,
My name is ....... born..... I am in need of urgent help ...
Hello,
My name is ....... born..... I am in need of urgent help ...
- 19 Mar 2008, 19:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Clusone
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2967
Clusone
Has anyone dealt with the commmune of clusone, how efficient are they in responding to inquiries for information?
- 19 Mar 2008, 13:03
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Translators
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3864
Translators
I would like to call the commune of clusone directly but I don't speak Italian, does any one know of any services that can assist me? Thanks.
- 12 Mar 2008, 16:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Old Passport
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2787
Old Passport
Those anyone know of anyway to get maybe a copy of an old Italian passport?