Looking for a family member!
Looking for a family member!
Is there anyway to search for a family member, the last time I heard from him he lived in Clusone. I doubt if he is still there, is there any way to search for him through a database or something. His name is Tiberio Ghirardelli. Thanks.
- warriorrabbit
- Elite

- Posts: 284
- Joined: 28 Nov 2007, 18:05
- Location: San Diego
- juanminbar
- Veteran

- Posts: 208
- Joined: 27 Dec 2003, 00:00
Re: Looking for a family member!
if you go to the phone service as the previous poster suggested you will find four listings with that name. if you speak italian give them a call. they may offer some idea as to where ''tiberio'' could be.
if you can not, send each one a letter written in italian.
good luck, john
if you can not, send each one a letter written in italian.
good luck, john
Re: Looking for a family member!
I'll try that, thanks...
