Marriage Certificate of Luigi Tosetto and Maria Viola. Campiglia dei Berici, December 9, 1862.
Luigi was born in Campiglia, on August 21, 1834.
Maria in Campiglia, on March 24, 1846.
This is very helpful info. Do you know if someone at the parish can locate these birth certificates to determine the ...
Search found 18 matches
- 03 Jun 2018, 12:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tosetto from Vicenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6967
- 03 Jun 2018, 03:12
- Forum: Genetic genealogy
- Topic: Interpreting my DNA results
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4375
Re: Interpreting my DNA results
Correction: actually my pedigree is complete only to 5 generations
- 03 Jun 2018, 02:01
- Forum: Genetic genealogy
- Topic: Interpreting my DNA results
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4375
Interpreting my DNA results
Hi All,
Just curious if someone with more experience than me could help me interpret my DNA results. I have completed my family tree 7 generations from me (actually 15 in one lineage) and haven't found any non-Italian ancestors yet. My father got Europe South 61% (Northern and Southern Italy), Great ...
Just curious if someone with more experience than me could help me interpret my DNA results. I have completed my family tree 7 generations from me (actually 15 in one lineage) and haven't found any non-Italian ancestors yet. My father got Europe South 61% (Northern and Southern Italy), Great ...
- 20 May 2018, 01:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tosetto from Vicenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6967
Re: Tosetto from Vicenza
Thanks so much for your research and help.
David
David
- 17 May 2018, 20:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tosetto from Vicenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6967
Re: Tosetto from Vicenza
Thanks. Looks like they are all locked. Maybe I can get to a center for further research.
- 17 May 2018, 17:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tosetto from Vicenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6967
Re: Tosetto from Vicenza
Thanks, I found that information as well. Do you see anything about his parents, such as marriage announcement or birth reports?
- 17 May 2018, 12:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tosetto from Vicenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6967
Re: Tosetto from Vicenza
So I just read in a book on Massimiliano Tosetto that his parents were Luigi Tosetto and Maria Viola. Can anyone help me locate Luigi's birth certificate or parents' names?
Thanks!
Thanks!
- 17 May 2018, 12:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tosetto from Vicenza
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6967
Tosetto from Vicenza
I am trying to find out information on the parents of my great grandfather, Massimiliano (Maximilian) Tosetto
I am fairly certain this is correct:
BIRTH 14 MAY 1877 • Campiglia dei Berici, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
DEATH 10 SEP 1948 • Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I think his father may have had ...
I am fairly certain this is correct:
BIRTH 14 MAY 1877 • Campiglia dei Berici, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
DEATH 10 SEP 1948 • Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I think his father may have had ...
- 14 May 2018, 02:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Leonardo Palma
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2822
Re: Leonardo Palma
Nice job. Thanks again.
- 13 May 2018, 23:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Leonardo Palma
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2822
Re: Leonardo Palma
Thanks so much!!
Is there a tutorial on how to do this? Or is there an index of these records somewhere?
David
Is there a tutorial on how to do this? Or is there an index of these records somewhere?
David
- 13 May 2018, 22:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Leonardo Palma
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2822
Re: Leonardo Palma
I think Leonardo Palma and Maria Vincenza Eccellente were married in Torremaggiore or Campobasso but do not know what year. I have found a lot more information on their children, birth/death, naturalization records, and can provide it if it might help.
- 13 May 2018, 18:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Leonardo Palma
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2822
Leonardo Palma
For the past few weeks, I have spent countless hours searching for the identity of my great, great grandfather Leonardo Palma and his wife Maria Vincenza Eccellente. I estimate his year of birth is 1843 based on his stated age on the birth certificates of two of his sons which I found by Searching ...
- 29 Apr 2008, 13:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Help--certified copies from a circuit court?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3545
Help--certified copies from a circuit court?
So the good news is my GGF naturalized in July 1915, after GF's birth in Jan 1914. But I'm having a hard time getting a certified copy. NARA was very helpful in sending the Soundex card for my GGF, showing that naturalization took place in the Circuit court of Cook county. They told me to request a ...
- 23 Apr 2008, 13:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Miami consulate
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8260
Miami consulate
Anyone have any experience with the consulate in Miami. I've perused their website, and they seem to require the usual documents. Do they require that all documents be certified and with apostille, or only those in direct line of the ancestor?
Also, has anyone had any success writing a letter (in ...
Also, has anyone had any success writing a letter (in ...
- 19 Apr 2008, 18:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trouble getting naturalization date
- Replies: 17
- Views: 15330
Re: Trouble getting naturalization date
I have still been searching everywhere (mostly ancestry.com) for something that shows naturalization date for my GGF Michele (Michael). I think I've determined that he had 3 brothers Silvio, Domenico, and Anacleto that arrived in the US before he did. I found plenty of info on them, including ...