Peter, no entendà tu refrán ("... y mas besos que pesos") pero igual agradezco mucho la ayuda. De donde sos Peter?
I write this letter asking for the act of batism.
Could somebody tell me if it is wrong or incomplete?
Domenica 3 de Agosto de 2008
Gent.mo Parroco Chiesa S. Martino di Murta ...
Search found 9 matches
- 03 Aug 2008, 20:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Location in Genova
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12163
- 03 Aug 2008, 19:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Location in Genova
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12163
Re: Location in Genova
Thank you very much Peter and Suanj.
I will follow your advice and send a letter to Murta church. You both are awesome.
Son unos genios.
I will write the letter and send it as soon as posible.
Thanks again.
Saludos desde Argentina
Chau.
I will follow your advice and send a letter to Murta church. You both are awesome.
Son unos genios.
I will write the letter and send it as soon as posible.
Thanks again.
Saludos desde Argentina
Chau.
- 03 Aug 2008, 14:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Location in Genova
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12163
Re: Location in Genova
Peter,
En el Acta que tengo dice claramente, que la persona que busco, Juan Romairone, nace en Italia en la provincia de Genova en el Municipio o Comuna de Multa hacia 1846. Y está escrito muy claramente. La caligrafÃa no presta lugar a confusiones.
Como no encuentro en genova esa localidad ...
En el Acta que tengo dice claramente, que la persona que busco, Juan Romairone, nace en Italia en la provincia de Genova en el Municipio o Comuna de Multa hacia 1846. Y está escrito muy claramente. La caligrafÃa no presta lugar a confusiones.
Como no encuentro en genova esa localidad ...
- 02 Aug 2008, 23:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Location in Genova
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12163
Re: Location in Genova
Thanx for the help. Moltedo looks similar and it´s near from genova. I will investigate the history of that city. However i accept more suggestions.
Thanks uaikiki
Javier
Thanks uaikiki
Javier
- 02 Aug 2008, 18:51
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Location in Genova
- Replies: 14
- Views: 12163
Location in Genova
I have a document that says that Juan Romairone, the father of my grandmother was born in Multa, Genova, Italy.
Does anyone knows about this place (Multa)? Because i can´t find it.
Francisco was born aprox. to 1846.
I would really apreciate your help.
Greetings from Argentina.
Javier Cuneo ...
Does anyone knows about this place (Multa)? Because i can´t find it.
Francisco was born aprox. to 1846.
I would really apreciate your help.
Greetings from Argentina.
Javier Cuneo ...
- 25 Jul 2008, 20:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Buscando a Francesco Cuneo - Finding Francesco Cuneo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5565
Re: Buscando a Francesco Cuneo - Finding Francesco Cuneo
Why nobody helps me?
Igual los quiero a todos
Igual los quiero a todos
- 18 Jul 2008, 12:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Buscando a Francesco Cuneo - Finding Francesco Cuneo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5565
Re: Buscando a Francesco Cuneo - Finding Francesco Cuneo
Hi Fredonia Peaches,
I´m looking for some information abouy my great-great grandparents Francesco Cuneo and Maria Solari.
They arrived to Argentina in a ship of inmigrants (i don´t know if they came together). They died in Argentina. On his defunction certificate´s says that he was born in ...
I´m looking for some information abouy my great-great grandparents Francesco Cuneo and Maria Solari.
They arrived to Argentina in a ship of inmigrants (i don´t know if they came together). They died in Argentina. On his defunction certificate´s says that he was born in ...
- 17 Jul 2008, 13:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Buscando a Francesco Cuneo - Finding Francesco Cuneo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5565
Buscando a Francesco Cuneo - Finding Francesco Cuneo
Hola a todos, busco descendientes y antepasados de las familias Cuneo Solarii, en italia, ya que mis tatarabuelos vinieron de alli. Su nombre era CUNEO FRANCESCO y vino desde Genova hasta Argentina. Francisco muere en Ayacucho Buenos Aires a los 81 años muere en 1926. Es decir, nació hacia 1845 ...
- 03 Jun 2008, 14:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Familia Cuneo
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3058
Familia Cuneo
Hi,
My name is Javier Cuneo and I am searching information regarding to my great-great grand father Francisco Cuneo. He arrived to Argentina in a ship of inmigrants. On his death document says that he was born on Genova in 1842.
I am looking for the exact date of his arrival to Argentina or some ...
My name is Javier Cuneo and I am searching information regarding to my great-great grand father Francisco Cuneo. He arrived to Argentina in a ship of inmigrants. On his death document says that he was born on Genova in 1842.
I am looking for the exact date of his arrival to Argentina or some ...