Hola a todos, busco descendientes y antepasados de las familias Cuneo Solarii, en italia, ya que mis tatarabuelos vinieron de alli. Su nombre era CUNEO FRANCESCO y vino desde Genova hasta Argentina. Francisco muere en Ayacucho Buenos Aires a los 81 años muere en 1926. Es decir, nació hacia 1845. Francisco se casó con MARIA SOLARI, que también era nacida en italia. No sé si se casaron en Argentina o en Italia.
Mi bisabuelo, llamado Juan Cuneo, hijo de Francesco y Maria, nace en Buenos Aires en 1873.
Ojala puedan ayudarme, por favor, soy Javier Cuneo de Argentina, Entre RÃos
Saludos a todos y espero sus respuestas positivas.
Ciao
Buscando a Francesco Cuneo - Finding Francesco Cuneo
- fredoniapeaches
- Rookie

- Posts: 90
- Joined: 11 Jul 2008, 16:30
- Location: Fredonia, NY
Re: Buscando a Francesco Cuneo - Finding Francesco Cuneo
¿tiene usted alguna información sobre sus abuelos nunca en América? o ¿tiene alguna americanos descendientes que sabes de? Asimismo, si usa Inglés o italiano, aquà más gente pueda o más dispuestos a ayudar.
if you need to...use the google translator...it's not the best, but it helps.
if you need to...use the google translator...it's not the best, but it helps.
Re: Buscando a Francesco Cuneo - Finding Francesco Cuneo
Hi Fredonia Peaches,
I´m looking for some information abouy my great-great grandparents Francesco Cuneo and Maria Solari.
They arrived to Argentina in a ship of inmigrants (i don´t know if they came together). They died in Argentina. On his defunction certificate´s says that he was born in Genova in 1842.
I am looking for the exact date of his arrival to Argentina or some information of his exact birth or christening place in Genova. Where can I find that information?
My great father name was Juan Cuneo and born in Buenos Aires Argentina in 1873.
I don´t know about any family in USA.
I will really apreciate if someone could give me tips or any kind of information to keep my search.
Greetings from Argentina
Javier
I´m looking for some information abouy my great-great grandparents Francesco Cuneo and Maria Solari.
They arrived to Argentina in a ship of inmigrants (i don´t know if they came together). They died in Argentina. On his defunction certificate´s says that he was born in Genova in 1842.
I am looking for the exact date of his arrival to Argentina or some information of his exact birth or christening place in Genova. Where can I find that information?
My great father name was Juan Cuneo and born in Buenos Aires Argentina in 1873.
I don´t know about any family in USA.
I will really apreciate if someone could give me tips or any kind of information to keep my search.
Greetings from Argentina
Javier
Javier Cuneo
Re: Buscando a Francesco Cuneo - Finding Francesco Cuneo
Why nobody helps me?
Igual los quiero a todos
Igual los quiero a todos
Javier Cuneo
