I\'m looking for Nobili of Ponteccio in Garfagnana. Two my uncols go to the USA abaut 1900
Hello Patno:
I have just received information of a Nobili Antonio (b.1859) of Ponteccio di Garfagnana. He apparently married Lunardi Rosa (1877-1960). I am searching for anyone related to the Lunardi ...
Search found 9 matches
- 25 Oct 2008, 08:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ricerca cognome Nobili di origine Garfagnana,Lucca
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9258
- 25 Oct 2008, 07:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11895
Re: Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany
Hello Pucci,
I have in my database Lunardi Rosa (1877-1960) who maried Nobili Antonio, born in 1859 at Ponteccio di Giuncugnano.
If you are interest, let me know.
Claude
Dear Claude:
I have only just seen your post and am delighted to hear from you. My great-grandfather was Giovanni Lunardi of ...
I have in my database Lunardi Rosa (1877-1960) who maried Nobili Antonio, born in 1859 at Ponteccio di Giuncugnano.
If you are interest, let me know.
Claude
Dear Claude:
I have only just seen your post and am delighted to hear from you. My great-grandfather was Giovanni Lunardi of ...
- 14 Sep 2008, 02:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any info on surname Aiello?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 23332
Re: Any info on surname Aiello?
Hi,
My maternal grandmother's surname was Aiello (Giovanna), but her family was from Messina. She married and moved to Liguria. A very long shot that it's the same family, I think.
My maternal grandmother's surname was Aiello (Giovanna), but her family was from Messina. She married and moved to Liguria. A very long shot that it's the same family, I think.
- 15 Aug 2008, 03:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11895
Re: Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany
Thank you, Peter. Much appreciated.
Pucci
Pucci
- 11 Aug 2008, 07:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11895
Turelli/Lunardi families Giuncugnano, Lucca, Tuscany
I am looking for information on the Turelli family? Maria Turelli lived in Giuncugnano, Prov. of Lucca in the early part of the 1900s and had married into the Lunardi family sometime before that. However, other than that I know nothing of her previous life, or family, or where they came from. I ...
- 27 Jul 2008, 09:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30155
Re: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
Hello Tramen:
I have searched the Australian National Archives site and come up with 33 results for Billi. These are only good for dates, of course, but thought it might be of help for the Australian side.
http://naa12.naa.gov.au/scripts/Items_listing.asp?S=1&F=1&O=0&T=I&C=33
Regards
Pucci
I have searched the Australian National Archives site and come up with 33 results for Billi. These are only good for dates, of course, but thought it might be of help for the Australian side.
http://naa12.naa.gov.au/scripts/Items_listing.asp?S=1&F=1&O=0&T=I&C=33
Regards
Pucci
- 12 Jul 2008, 11:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30155
Re: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
Tramen and Pucci too
The LDS has films of the civil records 1866-1899 and 1911-1929, here is the link.
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titlefilmnotes&columns=*%2C0%2C0&titleno=836265&disp=Registri+dello+stato+civile++
I don't know if they'll help ...
The LDS has films of the civil records 1866-1899 and 1911-1929, here is the link.
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titlefilmnotes&columns=*%2C0%2C0&titleno=836265&disp=Registri+dello+stato+civile++
I don't know if they'll help ...
- 12 Jul 2008, 09:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30155
Re: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
Hello:
Does anyone know whether there is any connection between any member of these families and the Lunardi family, also of Giuncugnano? Since it is a small village, I thought it might be possible.
Grateful for any information.
Thank you.
Does anyone know whether there is any connection between any member of these families and the Lunardi family, also of Giuncugnano? Since it is a small village, I thought it might be possible.
Grateful for any information.
Thank you.
- 12 Jul 2008, 07:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: NUTINI / LUNARDI / BERGAMIN surnames
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6842
Re: NUTINI / LUNARDI / BERGAMIN surnames
Hi:
RIESE PIO X(Treviso province-Veneto Region):
Nutini:not is present
Lunardi: http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cerca?btt=1&cg=Lunardi&no=&dv=Riese+Pio+X&x=46&y=10
Bergamin: http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cerca?btt=1&cg=Bergamin&no=&dv=Riese+Pio+X&x=27&y=6
TREVISO (Veneto -region ...
RIESE PIO X(Treviso province-Veneto Region):
Nutini:not is present
Lunardi: http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cerca?btt=1&cg=Lunardi&no=&dv=Riese+Pio+X&x=46&y=10
Bergamin: http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cerca?btt=1&cg=Bergamin&no=&dv=Riese+Pio+X&x=27&y=6
TREVISO (Veneto -region ...