Ricerca cognome Nobili di origine Garfagnana,Lucca

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Ricerca cognome Nobili di origine Garfagnana,Lucca

Post by ptimber »

Are you looking for them in the USA or in Italy? Please explain what you want? Peter
User avatar
Pucci
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 12 Jul 2008, 06:59

Re: Ricerca cognome Nobili di origine Garfagnana,Lucca

Post by Pucci »

Patno wrote:I\'m looking for Nobili of Ponteccio in Garfagnana. Two my uncols go to the USA abaut 1900
Hello Patno:

I have just received information of a Nobili Antonio (b.1859) of Ponteccio di Garfagnana. He apparently married Lunardi Rosa (1877-1960). I am searching for anyone related to the Lunardi family from the same village. Are you in Italy?
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Ricerca cognome Nobili di origine Garfagnana,Lucca

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Patno there are about 290 telephone listings for Lunardi in the USA. Go to www.whitepages.com =Peter=
User avatar
misbris
Master
Master
Posts: 2258
Joined: 14 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: NJ

Re: Ricerca cognome Nobili di origine Garfagnana,Lucca

Post by misbris »

Could this be the ship's manifest for your uncles?? :?

Luigi and Cinibol Nobili.

http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0020

So sorry that the manifest is not in good shape
User avatar
Claub
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: 24 May 2008, 16:57
Location: Marseille (France)

Re: Ricerca cognome Nobili di origine Garfagnana,Lucca

Post by Claub »

Hello you all,

some years ago my computer turn off (aut?) and I lost all my contacts.

Today I found my old post in the forum and I want you know that I am PATNOBI.

Thanks for your help, regards,

Claude
Post Reply