Search found 10 matches
- 15 Apr 2010, 14:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: another passenger list
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4756
Re: another passenger list
thanks! I will try looking there....
- 15 Apr 2010, 13:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: another passenger list
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4756
Re: another passenger list
thanks Valarie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 15 Apr 2010, 13:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: another passenger list
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4756
Re: another passenger list
Thanks for posting the links Valarie- I was having trouble saving the images this morning....
Does anyone have any ideas on the information on the original manifest page - for the calling/occupation?
something is written underneath NY City but I can't make it out?
then I think maybe it says he is ...
Does anyone have any ideas on the information on the original manifest page - for the calling/occupation?
something is written underneath NY City but I can't make it out?
then I think maybe it says he is ...
- 15 Apr 2010, 13:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: line crossed out on passenger list
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11080
Re: line crossed out on passenger list
OK thanks- that is what I thought- but I found a few websites with other comments about what it meant so I wanted to double check
thanks for your help.. so far I haven't found any other manifests for him...thanks again
thanks for your help.. so far I haven't found any other manifests for him...thanks again
- 15 Apr 2010, 13:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: another passenger list
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4756
another passenger list
Hi I have one more also with questions-
on Gioachino Di Fazio arrived NY Apr 24 1904 (ancestry) ship name Massilia he is on line #22 I believe this may be another relative as he is from Fondi but I can not make out all the written information? It looks like he was held fo SI- special inquiry? but ...
on Gioachino Di Fazio arrived NY Apr 24 1904 (ancestry) ship name Massilia he is on line #22 I believe this may be another relative as he is from Fondi but I can not make out all the written information? It looks like he was held fo SI- special inquiry? but ...
- 15 Apr 2010, 13:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: line crossed out on passenger list
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11080
line crossed out on passenger list
Hi Can someone help me? I am trying to figure out if this person sailed or not
almost all the information is filled out on the psg manifest except final destination, passage paid by, etc for lines 11- 16. There aren't any notations about him not sailing or being held upon arrival so I am not sure if ...
almost all the information is filled out on the psg manifest except final destination, passage paid by, etc for lines 11- 16. There aren't any notations about him not sailing or being held upon arrival so I am not sure if ...
- 18 Nov 2008, 20:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fondi Italy police Station
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8944
Fondi Italy police Station
does anyone know the address for the police station in Fondi? My father was there in the late 80's I think and said that the police station in that town had a listing of all the members of my family (Magnarella) and when they left Fondi for the US. I would like to contact them and see if they still ...
- 09 Nov 2008, 12:52
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: fondi italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 14272
Re: fondi italy
We have family and friends in Fondi... my husband grew up in Itri, next town over. Fondi is a wonderful town with great shops and a fantastic piazza! We go often to sit, relax, drink espresso, and listen to strolling musicians. Many of the civil records were kept for Fondi in Itri.... they are ...
- 01 Oct 2008, 14:19
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: fondi italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 14272
Re: fondi italy
- 01 Oct 2008, 12:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: fondi italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 14272
fondi italy
Hi can somebody help... When I have done a search for Fondi italy it comes up as Lazio region, Province of Latina...
but I have also found it listed as part of the province of Caserta and some of my grandfather's records list Fondi, Caserta as his place of birth..
I am confused about the two ...
but I have also found it listed as part of the province of Caserta and some of my grandfather's records list Fondi, Caserta as his place of birth..
I am confused about the two ...