Search found 6 matches
- 27 Oct 2008, 21:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Italian
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4853
Italian
I dont know if this is the correct forum for this question but.... What or where is the best place to learn the italian language. Rosetta Stone i herd was good? i also heard that some community collage teach italian? ANy thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated!
- 27 Oct 2008, 20:59
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Venditti
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7016
Venditti
Just discovered the correct spelling of my family name. ANy info on its meaning or origination would be fantastic! Family Crest? Thanks
- 27 Oct 2008, 20:58
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Sora, Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7811
Sora, Italy
Any info, history, images, ect.....
Thank you so much in advance!
Thank you so much in advance!
- 26 Oct 2008, 20:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ven Ditti?
- Replies: 59
- Views: 46064
Re: Ven Ditti?
Thank you all so much for the help. I realy have my foot in the door now... What a great web-site and what a great bunch of people! Thanks!
- 25 Oct 2008, 02:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ven Ditti?
- Replies: 59
- Views: 46064
Re: Ven Ditti?
Ok heres all i know:
The ship that Loreto came over on was the Manuel Calvo leaving Napels.
I can find a manifest?
Loretos father was Luciano Van dittie who I know nothing about?
The ship that Loreto came over on was the Manuel Calvo leaving Napels.
I can find a manifest?
Loretos father was Luciano Van dittie who I know nothing about?
- 24 Oct 2008, 21:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ven Ditti?
- Replies: 59
- Views: 46064
Ven Ditti?
I cant find any information on my family history. Loretto Ven ditti was my great grandfather (he married a Antonetta Lombardi). He came to america in 1907 on a ship from napels. I have letters from our family that are written in italian from Sora, Italy.
When he arrived in america the name some how ...
When he arrived in america the name some how ...