Search found 5 matches
- 10 Mar 2009, 17:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How do I activate the Italian
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2184
How do I activate the Italian
I can't open any of the topic's . like Italian Last Name, Free search, can you give me a hint. 
- 10 Mar 2009, 04:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Poss dumb question on passing on citizenship......
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5638
Re: Poss dumb question on passing on citizenship......
Just go to Google and ask Information on Italian Dual Citizenship. Or how to apply. I tried the Italian Counsel and they have some info, Sue
- 15 Feb 2009, 20:14
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: citizenshio
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11069
Re: citizenshio
The Date Pietro Ferraro was Naturalized was JAN 18, 1923, MY guess is he was Naturalized in Kansas, near Pittsburg.
I have more info on the r Ferraro's family than the DeCicco's. I plan to go to the research class at the Later Day Saints to view the cenus.
Some of the family think Franco DeCicco ...
I have more info on the r Ferraro's family than the DeCicco's. I plan to go to the research class at the Later Day Saints to view the cenus.
Some of the family think Franco DeCicco ...
- 14 Feb 2009, 17:04
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: citizenshio
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11069
Re: citizenshio
Two Grandfathers were from Italy
Pietro Ferrero , Born 1878, at Paterno Calabro
Came to the US in 1901, at 23
I understand he was a Naturalized . He lived in Corona and weir Kanas.
I wish to get a certified copy of the Certificate of Naturalization, dated Jan 18th, 1923,
Can you tell me where ...
Pietro Ferrero , Born 1878, at Paterno Calabro
Came to the US in 1901, at 23
I understand he was a Naturalized . He lived in Corona and weir Kanas.
I wish to get a certified copy of the Certificate of Naturalization, dated Jan 18th, 1923,
Can you tell me where ...
- 13 Feb 2009, 21:17
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: citizenshio
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11069
citizenshio
Where can I find out if my grandfather was a US citizen? Also how to I proceed to get a birth cert. from Italy. Small town. Thanks, Sue