Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Board index
Italian Genealogy
Search
How do I activate the Italian
Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Search
Advanced search
1 post • Page
1
of
1
house
Newbie
Posts:
5
Joined:
13 Feb 2009, 20:57
How do I activate the Italian
Quote
Post
by
house
»
10 Mar 2009, 17:59
I can't open any of the topic's . like Italian Last Name, Free search, can you give me a hint.
Top
Post Reply
1 post • Page
1
of
1
Return to “Italian Genealogy”
Jump to
Italian Genealogy
Locations in Italy
Italian History & Culture
Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Genetic genealogy
Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy