Hi, I have finally found his marriage after 10 years of searching (I must have used 1000s combination of various names) and 4 of his children baptism... His stay in the USA must have been short, until mid to late 1830s... Yours John Rogers
Marriage at St Mary Pro Cathedral (Roman Catholic) Dublin ...
Search found 14 matches
- 07 Jan 2019, 18:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any know any things about D MILESSIO?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3631
- 07 Jan 2019, 18:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any know any things about D MILESSIO?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3631
Re: Any know any things about D MILESSIO?
HI Dina,
I have finally discovered Dominic marriage to Mary Green and the baptisms of 4 children (listed below)... His stay in USA must have have been short... John Rogers
Marriage at St Mary Pro Cathedral (Roman Catholic) Dublin, 5th Sept 1819; Domick Mellessio to Mary Green: Witnesses Henry ...
I have finally discovered Dominic marriage to Mary Green and the baptisms of 4 children (listed below)... His stay in USA must have have been short... John Rogers
Marriage at St Mary Pro Cathedral (Roman Catholic) Dublin, 5th Sept 1819; Domick Mellessio to Mary Green: Witnesses Henry ...
- 15 Oct 2018, 18:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any know any things about D MILESSIO?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3631
Re: Any know any things about D MILESSIO?
Hi any idea what the four daughter were called? John Rogers
MILLESSIO, MILESSIO OR MILESIO, Dominick John, Carver/Gilder, Looking Glass Seller and Manufacturer, 35 Skinner-row and High-street, Dublin 1811-1819. 6 Skinner-row, Dublin 1820-1824. 11 Skinner-row, Dublin 1824-1825. North-street and 23 ...
MILLESSIO, MILESSIO OR MILESIO, Dominick John, Carver/Gilder, Looking Glass Seller and Manufacturer, 35 Skinner-row and High-street, Dublin 1811-1819. 6 Skinner-row, Dublin 1820-1824. 11 Skinner-row, Dublin 1824-1825. North-street and 23 ...
- 31 Jul 2009, 09:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Joseph Riboldi or Rabaldi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5677
Re: Joseph Riboldi or Rabaldi
This is what I have on the family and it is listed below, I would really like to follow up on the earlier Italian connection of the family and were they came from on the peninsular. Maybe you might have some luck???
Yours John
RIBOLDI OR RABALDI, Antonio, Carver and Gilder, 122 George-street, 1832 ...
Yours John
RIBOLDI OR RABALDI, Antonio, Carver and Gilder, 122 George-street, 1832 ...
- 19 Jun 2009, 16:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Joseph Riboldi or Rabaldi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5677
Joseph Riboldi or Rabaldi
Hi Everyone,
Trying to find information on Joseph Riboldi or Ribaldi (he left Italy sometime in about 1805 for Italy)? Where does the name come from in Italy?
John
Trying to find information on Joseph Riboldi or Ribaldi (he left Italy sometime in about 1805 for Italy)? Where does the name come from in Italy?
John
- 27 May 2009, 17:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Joseph Castelli
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2793
Joseph Castelli
I everyone trying to find some information on a Joseph Castelli (Carver, Gilder and Looking Glass Seller), who had various shops in Waterford 1808-c1810 and Cork 1811-1813?
John Rogers
John Rogers
- 23 May 2009, 10:12
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Verso Family In Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4000
Re: Verso Family In Italy
Any one have any idea I can find out where Jacob Verso was from Italy (he left the home county for Ireland around 1807).
John Rogers
John Rogers
- 22 May 2009, 11:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Verso Family In Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4000
Verso Family In Italy
Any idea when the Verso Clan come from in Italy?
John
John
- 27 Feb 2009, 09:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage of Modesto Silo and Mary Jane Luigi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7880
Re: Marriage of Modesto Silo and Mary Jane Luigi
Hi Peter,
I might suggest a far better option: the Ulster Historical Foundation which can be found online.
John
I might suggest a far better option: the Ulster Historical Foundation which can be found online.
John
- 27 Feb 2009, 09:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Silo immigrated to Northern Ireland
- Replies: 15
- Views: 16327
Re: Surname Silo immigrated to Northern Ireland
Hi,
Hi I found a 3 death notices in Belfast News Letter (which I didn't list) of Modesto Silo and wife infant children dying. In addition to this he also acted as an interpreter (Italian) on a number of occations in court cases. Will trying and get some of this information next week. Do you know who ...
Hi I found a 3 death notices in Belfast News Letter (which I didn't list) of Modesto Silo and wife infant children dying. In addition to this he also acted as an interpreter (Italian) on a number of occations in court cases. Will trying and get some of this information next week. Do you know who ...
- 26 Feb 2009, 16:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage of Modesto Silo and Mary Jane Luigi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7880
Re: Marriage of Modesto Silo and Mary Jane Luigi
Hi Peter,
This is what I know and is listed below about Andrew and Modesto? I know Andew got married in St Patrick (Catholic Church) in Belfast in 1832 and Modesto had his son Modesto jnr baptized in the same Church in 1835. But I don't know where and when Modesto got married to Mary Jane Luigi, on ...
This is what I know and is listed below about Andrew and Modesto? I know Andew got married in St Patrick (Catholic Church) in Belfast in 1832 and Modesto had his son Modesto jnr baptized in the same Church in 1835. But I don't know where and when Modesto got married to Mary Jane Luigi, on ...
- 26 Feb 2009, 15:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any know any things about D MILESSIO?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3631
Any know any things about D MILESSIO?
Anybody know anything about D MILESSIO, Carver and Gilder in Dublin in teh early ninetheenth Century?
John
John
- 26 Feb 2009, 15:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage of Modesto Silo and Mary Jane Luigi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7880
Marriage of Modesto Silo and Mary Jane Luigi
When and were where Modesto Silo (born in Italy) and Mary Jane Luigi (born in Northern Ireland) married?
John Rogers
John Rogers
- 26 Feb 2009, 15:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Silo immigrated to Northern Ireland
- Replies: 15
- Views: 16327
Re: Surname Silo immigrated to Northern Ireland
This is the information I have found on the Silo family in N Ireland, there were two brothers Andrew and Modesto who emigrated to Ireland from Italy, first record I have of is Andrew in 1826. Could you send sources of Modesto birth and ship that he used to come to Ireland in 1817? Do you know when ...