Search found 3 matches
- 21 Apr 2009, 09:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cerrina, Alessandria
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3560
Cerrina, Alessandria
Anyone know an address I can write to to obtain birth, marriage and death information here? I think Cerrina is a small farming community...
- 13 Apr 2009, 21:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Adoption/Orphanage
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3193
Adoption/Orphanage
My great great grandfather is said to have grown up in an orphanage in Treviso. He was born in 1882 and immigrated to Canada in 1912 (back and forth Canada - Italy until 1923). I wrote the stato civile of the comune where his children were born and received extracts for his sons, his marriage, his ...
- 04 Mar 2009, 23:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Once upon a time in Castelfranco Treviso...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2823
Once upon a time in Castelfranco Treviso...
My great-great grandfather's name is Arnaldo E. Morianti. He was born December 3rd, 1882 in Castelfranco Treviso, Veneto, Italy.
I was also told that he may have grown up in an orphanage there, and that's where he was given the surname of Morianti and that he may have a brother who immigrated to ...
I was also told that he may have grown up in an orphanage there, and that's where he was given the surname of Morianti and that he may have a brother who immigrated to ...