Search found 3 matches

by bolletto5
09 Mar 2009, 14:51
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bolletto Fmaily
Replies: 7
Views: 6510

Re: Bolletto Fmaily

Oh, I did read something about Puris, Italy. I didn't even know there was such a place. That could be an incorrect record though.
by bolletto5
09 Mar 2009, 14:49
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bolletto Fmaily
Replies: 7
Views: 6510

Re: Bolletto Fmaily

I will check with my Aunt she has done quite a bit of research on the family and see if she may have a first name but thanks to both of you. It is not for anytthing specific just my curiousity. I do believe the first record we had was an imigrant that came over in 1899, quite awhile ago...lol
by bolletto5
06 Mar 2009, 19:05
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bolletto Fmaily
Replies: 7
Views: 6510

Bolletto Fmaily

Hello, I'm from the USA and am very interested in any information I can find on the Bolletto family history.