Bolletto Fmaily
Bolletto Fmaily
Hello, I'm from the USA and am very interested in any information I can find on the Bolletto family history.
Bolletto5
Re: Bolletto Fmaily
Hi and welcome to the forum,
I am not sure if you want information on the name Bolletto or a specific family named Bolletto.
From what I can find, the name BOLLETTO does not appear in Italy today.
The names that do appear are BALLETTO, BOLETTO, and BALETTO. However, Ellis Island lists 6 people with the name Bolletto who immigrated.
If you can give us more information, first names, date of immigration, etc., we will be better able to help.
I am not sure if you want information on the name Bolletto or a specific family named Bolletto.
From what I can find, the name BOLLETTO does not appear in Italy today.
If you can give us more information, first names, date of immigration, etc., we will be better able to help.
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Bolletto Fmaily
Dear Bolletto 5 perhaps while you await for some information you may wish to know how to do your own Italian Genealogy Research. This way you will be in a postion to ask the right questions.
Go to http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... earch.html
and read the short summary. WQe are all here to help you. =Peter=
Go to http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... earch.html
and read the short summary. WQe are all here to help you. =Peter=
~Peter~
Re: Bolletto Fmaily
I will check with my Aunt she has done quite a bit of research on the family and see if she may have a first name but thanks to both of you. It is not for anytthing specific just my curiousity. I do believe the first record we had was an imigrant that came over in 1899, quite awhile ago...lol
Bolletto5
Re: Bolletto Fmaily
Oh, I did read something about Puris, Italy. I didn't even know there was such a place. That could be an incorrect record though.
Bolletto5
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Bolletto Fmaily
Puris either spelled or pronounced phonetically is not listed either as a town or suburb or hamlet....sorry. =Peter=
~Peter~
Re: Bolletto Fmaily
Here is the manifest.
Luigi Bolletto, an Italian, whose last place of residence was PARIS. You're right Peter it is not in Italy
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0004
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0004
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
