Big thanks to Peter, Livio, federici1999 and Jerry for helping me find out information to obtain my grandfather's certificato di cittadinanza storico.
After 5 months of getting all the forms together, i finally submitted my application for italian citizenship and will now be able to get my italian ...
Search found 5 matches
- 01 Jun 2009, 11:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: certificate of italian citizenship
- Replies: 20
- Views: 19833
- 19 Apr 2009, 15:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: certificate of italian citizenship
- Replies: 20
- Views: 19833
Re: certificate of italian citizenship
Also, should I offer money for their services and how much?
Anthony
Anthony
- 19 Apr 2009, 15:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: certificate of italian citizenship
- Replies: 20
- Views: 19833
Re: certificate of italian citizenship
Thankyou Peter, Livio and Jerry for your information. I have just started looking into my family history and its very hard to know where to start looking. I have spent a couple of months trying to search for what exactly I needed, and this has been the first place where I got an answer, so thanks!
I ...
I ...
- 17 Apr 2009, 15:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: certificate of italian citizenship
- Replies: 20
- Views: 19833
Re: certificate of italian citizenship
Hahahha, thanks alot peter for ur quick reply and quick humour!
Ill look into what u just wrote and ill let u know how i go.
Regards
Anthony
Ill look into what u just wrote and ill let u know how i go.
Regards
Anthony
- 17 Apr 2009, 13:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: certificate of italian citizenship
- Replies: 20
- Views: 19833
Re: certificate of italian citizenship
Hi my name is Anthony Corradin and I am from Sydney, Australia.
I am trying to get my dual Italian citizenship and one of the documents that the Italian consulate needs is a "document proving possession of Italian citizenship of Ancestor who passes on citizenship: issued by Italian Municipality or ...
I am trying to get my dual Italian citizenship and one of the documents that the Italian consulate needs is a "document proving possession of Italian citizenship of Ancestor who passes on citizenship: issued by Italian Municipality or ...