Search found 2 matches

by Wabel72
17 May 2009, 12:03
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for Margarethe Wabel, living in Napoli around 1891
Replies: 2
Views: 4403

Re: Looking for Margarethe Wabel, living in Napoli around 18

wldspirit wrote:Napoli is both a town and a province, can you be more specific?
wldspirit
Hello wldspirit,
thank you for your mail. Well to the documents I belive it is the City of Napoli, because there was a colony of Swiss people living there around that time.

Regards
Viktor
by Wabel72
08 May 2009, 08:01
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for Margarethe Wabel, living in Napoli around 1891
Replies: 2
Views: 4403

Looking for Margarethe Wabel, living in Napoli around 1891

Hello

I am searching for information on the belowe named person

Margarethe Wabel born on the 6.November 1856 in Büsingen, Baden, Germany. On a document I found a note that she lived in Napoli around 1891, now I am looking for information.
I have no Idea, where to write to in Napoli, to get ...